Today's highlight ... I finally beat my electronic chess set on level 16. Have only slept 3 hours as wen to the hospital get my eye irrigated re the sand in it from the beach. There was some very fine bits still in it as the cornea we scratched. On antibiotic drops. I cringed when the doctor joked saying I was free to go whilst she had a laugh with the attending nurse. I have a history at that hospital and given they have the power to in fact imposed Involuntary Treatment Orders ... I did not appreciate that joke. I was fucking tired, sore as and in a lot of pain. I was feeling quite vulnerable thinking that last comment they made and they way they laughed about it was really fucking low! I lodged a complain and now letting it go. They really don't give two fucks about vunrable cases, otherwise they would think more carefully before opening their mouths.

You have to have a history of having your freedom taken away to understand. Regardless of wrong or right - like I said professionals should be more thoughtful when opening their fucking mouths. I was only up their a few years ago as a suicide case.

This is why I really don't care for society and like to stay the fuck away from everyone in it. Just goes to show no matter how much ground you make, the world is never going to change. Like I said in my vid ... nothing's changed. Escaped a bashing only just the other week whilst trying to just fucking sleep.

I guess I'll bounce back. Just need to avoid certain types of people. Hospitals, doctors and all those kind of toxic folk ... next time sleep in the bush and not on the street.

Not in a good mood today - as if you can't tell.

But glad to of finally beaten my chess computer on level 16. That will suffice ... Now heading over to pick the little one up for an overnight stay. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I guess I will zonk out when the little one does.

Chased him down with my Knight, Queen and King.