Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    BINGO! - Now I can sleep
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttobeok View Post
    The good thing is you have a custom schedule.
    As compared to what? I know you mean well as to encourage me iwanttobeok but I'd like to explain why I don't think your comoarisin applys to me as I don't participate in society. I am in the world but not of the world. Your well meaning comment allows me to explore this and I thank you for such an opportunity.

I don't participate in things that bind me.

I have a choice, (that one day I hope will not even apare as such be more automatic / choice is an illusion) it just taken me a long time to work that one out. Until I did I felt oppressed. I felt my schedule was the only in place in which to pay my bills, my things and to eat and sleep. I became bitter and started projecting my opinions, thoughts and feelings onto others in a way the shamed and blamed when not seeing others suffering in the way I felt myself to be. Social Media is a place where I the self professed hard done by type the good hard working compliant me who become more powerful by making myself the thought police and projecting how it is that everyone else must live as I do.

I can't stand seeing others contently living in their own routines unattached to their my of thinking. All my money and my possessions are not enough to me happy - not unless someone else is suffering under me. I need fear as is the only thing that drives me.

I am educated to compare others to myself in this one. Is the way I have been taught since birth.

Everything I do is customized so that I can do what is within my abilities ... as anything less is oppressive. I fully encourage my peers and loved ones to disconnect and discover just how liberating it is to create one's own set of guide lines. I'm learning to do it in a way that does not harm others. The best way to do that is to remind myself like what Jesus said: "Be in the world - but no of the world." ... I try not to get caught up in analyzing every word ... that's what religion does. I Just go with what feels to be true for me. Whilst society loves me to fear ... society fears feelings and intuition.

My truth and intuition tells me I must not participate in a world that seeks to dominate as the world I live and see ... so clearly intends and does.

I create my own schedule separate to that of the world's. Whilst I am taught (constantly embedded) that we my world view is defined by everything I have seen, thought, felt and the choices I have made ... I also see the world itself as a collective having created it's own point of view → one that's as responsible for the toxicity it blames and shames of me. So whilst the world is busy selling this notion that I must address myself, I would warn myself to be more careful about the sickness that is instilled in the world; separate from my self. Once I find my true self, I remind myself not to be dragged back down by this self destructive world.

Nature is my schedule. Society seeks to dominate and control it. Society will never control me because I no longer subscribe to it.

I seek to work with what I have and that way I will never be found wanting. I Ignore all those incessant advertising campaigns designed to make me think in despairing ways.

No matter how much I am taught to think I am missing out on and how much I don't need ... I turn the tables by contemplating just how much I already really have!

The more I don't seek it, the more I find it. How else do you think I end up with all my gadgets. I don't work that hard for it! Living contentedly like so drives those atypical hard working self made police more insane; but that's the cancer of our society and a problem for other individuals whom I must learn to help.

Best I can do is love myself and then do what I can to help others as best I can. A kind of selfish trait that then becomes selfless when the penny finally drops. In fact the sooner I drop the penny system the sooner I will start to heal. Leave the world to squabble over it's pennies ... I really don't need them. In fact pennies are the bane of this worlds existence.

Editing ... in the process of rewording to be more personalized for me ... others can do and will do as they must.
    Editing done ... Less preachy but gets my point across where it needs to be ... instilled in me. No doubt this kind of talk will always sound preachy to those of us that resist and cling to an educated need of being lead.

NOW ... In the most kindest and loving way ... allow me to simply say FTW! Just kidding ... fostering in alight-hearted way.

Time to get on with my day.
    PS thanks for your kind comments D re the little one in the Youtube vid.

Last edited by Ponder; 07-21-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

I guess I meant that you can afford to say use your motivation at night one day and early morning the next, unless a specific time is your goal I thought of an office worker stuck in monotony, stuck doing the same thing again and again.So a balance So your harshest critic is still you as opposed to you and someone else. Therefore, you can be more of a metaphorical penny-pincher for your resources about something else.

Arrrr .... then why did you not just say so.

I all makes so much more sense now. :P

Well said ... Hope you have a good day to. TY.

iwanttobeok ... I am out of sorts with my grandsons first visit with his biological father at the contact centre today. I guess that is where my disconnect is coming from. In fact I know it is. To keep my mind off it I am going to make some food up for mt grandson today. He does not eating veggies so my plan is to come up with some way to mix veggies into an acceptable blend for him. Going to try a rice mix. He is very particular with texture. I am soaking the rice - Thus far have not thought of much else. I guess flavor is the key with the little ones. Will most likely put in a little honey with a touch of salt. Not sure.

I am open to ideas ... anyone?

Sometimes it's easier to eat veggies that have a flavouring on them like a vinaigrette, or as/in soup, or as little shapes like cubes

Sounds like feasible. Thanks for the tips. He is real fussy when it comes to eating. I've been told he does not like rice, so on a mission this afternoon to see if I can overcome that. Thx again for the advice. Shapes I think is a good one.

Yesterday was really hard - feeling a little better today, but think it's going to take a while before things settle here at home. We are all out of sorts with the whole drama surrounding the little one. Doing our best not to project as we are aware of the negative effects when allowing ourselves to be overwhelmed with mixed emotions.

Meditation was good this morning.
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-22-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Recorded - World of Tanks Game - with a friend on my short list: (we were lowly ranked - I ended getting a few achievements with a decent score for a non premium account)
    Mastery Badge: II class - Earn more experience in a single battle than the average highest experience of 80% of all players in the same tank within the last seven days.

Defender - Reduce the amount of enemy capture points on a friendly base by 70 or more.
    If two or more players have reduced equal amount of capture points, the achievement is granted to whichever player earned more EXP.

Here’s a World of Tank’s game I recorded the other day. It was a slow start for me as I had to take a phone call not long after the timer counted down. My team mate and I first knock out a Tank destroyer, then Heavy Tank and then proceed to take on a Medium Tank. I got a little confused as another friend of mine jumped back on skype.

At this stage of the game we were on top but now things were quickly changing as a few more of our team were knocked out plus our flag was then being captured. Thankfully we knocked out the guy capturing our flag and ended up winning.

We did pretty good seeing as our tier tanks were pretty low in the line-up. It was a job well done with a team mate that usually wins. GG!

It's my online dart board or Yoda's playground without his lightsaber.

Now off to do some work in a Meditation Post. BOOM!!!

Edit
    ... found this. It's a real blast but you might have to understand the Game World of Tanks to understand just how funny it really is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meT6Gc1JI6o
    Last edited by Ponder; 07-23-2017 at 02:56 AM.