Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Everything in this world have a price attached, eh I mean everything, No one help anyone without some kind of financial gratitude
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

True ... is the world in which we live. $$$ Balancing money seems more important than human life. Never been any good with Balancing money due to the value we are taught to place on it. It taints the message; I know that much.

Still Going!!! He as actually learned to ride the bike more since he broke his arm. Tis the cost I guess.

Back Into City Skylines. GREEN CITIES expansion I bought I whiles back:

If we actually built cities like that. We have the technology? Cool Song - I really like it. : )

I wonder if this one can hold my attention. LOL

Seriously Guys ... life is too short. Hoping this one will be the one calm me down. Definitely Nice Atmosphere

Off for a walk before that sun gets too high.

Adios ... you know the drill ... I'm still here.

LOL D

Be well all.
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-12-2018 at 12:39 PM.

yep, it will keep your attention but eventually you will get bored with it too
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... I love Cities Skylines:

I will see if I can improve upon that.

Alas ... your are no doubt right. Thankfully I have more than one game.

Big Day Town Planning:

I also played Age of Empires II HD edition and World of Tanks on the side to keep my gaming buddies in good stead - (my eldest daughter being the AOE Champ)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

... As well as watched Two eps of Vikings.

Grass needs a mow!!!
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-13-2018 at 03:18 AM.

3:36 AM is what my screen is telling me now. Before that I lay in bed wondering if I should attempt to do a little astral projecting as is supposedly the best time to do it. Then I lay wondering why are there so many guides on how to do it but so little info on why we should try. What is the the intent vs a hollow shell going through the motions. To lay/sit motionless without emotion is both attractive and repelling at the same time. Is why I have been distracting myself so much of late. I think the increasingly hot summers are not helping. It's so hard to keep cool. I can't stop thinking of my grandson and daughter struggling in this heat. They can not afford the 'money' to keep cool, and in many ways nor can we. Now comes the question of worth because one cannot afford to keep cool. From there it's all about blame and shame. That my friends is the reality of this synthetic system in which we live. No matter what settings we tune our high tech environmental controls, as long as we are not prepared to step out our comfort zones, the more unable we are to venture outside - unable to see what sufferers see. How uncomfortable it is to hear them speak?

This bit of text is not looking for answers but merely purging in the wee hours of this morning. I'm cycling as I see fit. On other fronts ... I said it before and I'll say it again ... I don't like seeing mental illness used against others from a spiritual perspective. It seems there is no where for any of us outsiders to turn when it comes to today's well being clubs. Mental illness I have come to view as a natural occurrence resultant from living outdoors in a world only meant for shopping malls.

The only spirits that attack each other are none other than our own. It's not some alien or bad looking fairy or a flying teapot on steroids. I guess we need such images for the dramatic stories that sum up one's systems of belief.

So whilst we continue to keep our cool, to keep distracted ... we can continues to ignore those outsiders who share their discomfort by labeling them mall adjusted. The truth is that mental illness comes more from an inability to deal with the truth rather than it being a case that one cannot see. Alas ... who is it really that can't deal with that truth?

Wow ... took a long time to throw this together ... but now I think I am ready to go outside.

Adios Until Next Post.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

Well this will test out my laptop for sure!

Its a reasonable gaming laptop but somehow I think I may have to go with Flight Simulator X for a smoother ride. See what happens. Downloading for a rest run over the next couple of days. Here's hoping.

I really LOVE flying but it's so damn expensive for my means ... this will have to do. I used to play Microsoft Flight Simulator well over a decade ago - like 18 years more like is FS2000 (6 years before before X) , so figure if I have to ... I'll be happy enough with Flight Sim X as updated last in 2007. It seems to have a ton of add ons as well.

BUT - I just have to try X-Plane 11 first.

Time for bed.

OK ... just got back from group. : ) Has been a long break and I fear I spoke too much but hey ... I know I am not the only one thinking the same and or who spoke so much. hehe

Well ... I am happy I managed to get a link, downloaded and got it to install. A few glitches as not quite the full thing ... that said ... I got what I wanted to see:

New Video Upload on my gaming account. I'm fairly impressed all things considered. X-Plane 11 in known for being hardware resource intensive.

It will take time to load as I uploaded as a large file. Was the only way I could recreate the best as I saw and experienced myself. I am fairly impressed that X-Plane 11 runs as it does on my laptop. Basic specs:
    *CPU - 6th Gen i7- 6700HQ 2.6GHz (Turbo 3.5GHz) 6MB Cache
    *GRAPHICS - Dedicated nVidia Geforece GTX1060-6GB
    *HDDs - 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD + 1TB SATA 3

Rest of the details are in the description.

Just using keyboard and mouse however now am keen to get a joystick. Using these flight sims and doing missions is actually quite relaxing due to the scenery ... the realism. Fact is I find sound as important as graphics. Flight Sim X is reportedly better for sound as well as having way more DLC - missions ... Don't yet ... just reading still. I am going to download the same as I just did ... but not having full versions will limit my compassion to some extent.

For now I go take off and land and see where that leads. Is all fun ...

Doing Yard Work and getting sun in between. Working on stabilizing my routine and relations. Yadda Yadda ... Is about stability and recovery during those periods of highs and lows ... yet a cycle there will always be.

Off for a flight.

Adios until next post.