Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    "Goodbye Katie" Says Anne with an E! ... I take it Anne was saying goodbye to her imaginary friend as she decides to return to school; opting out of becoming an atypical - expected wife. I could be wrong, but that's how I took it. I'm only half way through the series. It's been a good watch. Perhaps a reboot that's a little dark compared to the 80s series, (or so I have read - I will have to watch the older version now as I've not seen it) however it holds a lot of truths for me. Given my history and can very much relate to the girl in this story. Is probably why I talk to myself the way I do. LOL. Indeed Indeed. Although she is much smarter than me. She has a lot of strengths, I see them too. I think there is enough good in it over all compared to other butchered remakes of likewise classics.

I think she is AWESOME!

Bags packed ... early night. I got a plane to catch in the morning.

Adios ... until next post.
    Last edited by Ponder; Yesterday at 03:23 AM.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

What an INTENSE day it's been! The challenges have been many - BUT - I choose to instead focus on the two most awesome highlights of my day:

Coming in at a close 2nd was the most amazing site I had the privilege of seeing when turning my attention outside the airplane window!

BUT without a doubt, the best part of of my day was finally seeing and personally greeting my son once again:

I've got to say ... I am feeling pretty wasted. Driving in the City is completely drained me. Tomorrow we are off to the science museum. Looking forward to the planetarium side of things.

Adios ... until next post. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
    Last edited by Ponder; Today at 05:19 AM.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.