Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    yep focus on you , utilize the knowledge you get, and stop watching to many videos. You know that people like us need peace and do not well with excitement. My daughter come back from vacation, so I have no dog , I had changed the sheets wash the blankets, the dogie was everywhere. Honestly I am not used to animals anymore, not on my bed and following me all the time for ten days. I like peace and calm.......I hoped you will continue with the mediation forum............eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

eh ... lol. Hi D. I hear what your saying. Had a good session with the therapist today. NOT MINE ... I think Pfff when people talk like "My"doctor or "MY"therapist. As long as they think like that, they'll always be sick.

So anyways ... Yea ... relaxing today. Good call D

PS good to see you again. I will make time to FB chat with you soon enough. When we both have time.

I could not help myself:
    https://youtu.be/xh6V8xigZc4
    Night D

yeah Scientology make me laugh and he is really good. I love listening his talks
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I know what you mean ...

Time to start taking some of my own advice. Hmmmmmm ... not much time this morning and have sand still stuck in my eye. OUCH!!!!!! The little guy's back foot flicked up an eye full when I was chasing him by the waters edge and holly *&^#!!! I was like instantly frozen in meditative thought and how the *&^# am I going to deal with this situation with the little one still in full speed mode jumping all over the place. I manage to gently wrap in him one arm, BUT - consider what it's like trying to negotiate with asd symptomatic traits seeking to be in full control while I now have to make this moment about me. *&^%!!!!!!!

It was kind of funny looking back. Poor kid was having trouble processing whilst I attempted to explain that I had a sandcastle chunk grinding my eye. I'm like one arm outstretched, JOEY - JOEY ... come on buddy we got to go and clean out pops eye. LOL He is like fully No No NO NO ... Long story short I managed to get back to the car - strap him to finally operated on the side of the street. Once done when went back for round two if only to end on a good note.

eUnfortunately I woke up this morning with still some grit wedged under my lid. It hurts like hell. Have showered a few times without success ... rolled my eye and lifted the lid and all that. I just try to relax and maybe attempt the cup trick. It's just that it really and I mean REALLY hurts. Enough crying.

I go do breakfast ... then grab a cup and try one more eye wash ... last resort go and see if one of those doctors down the road can actually help!

ANYWAYS ... yea ... would be cool to start writing back some of my own thoughts and give that of others a break. Back to creating ones own reality. Mine always seem to have more light at the end of the tunnel and more about enjoying the now. That said though ... has been good taking in other peoples perspective BUT more so allowing myself to go to uncomfortable places. I think that's half the problem with this current world. Everyone want 24/7 comfort and they want it without doing the work. Hence the last few posts and ------ D if your reading ... I am fully in tune with your frustration at this incessant need of FULL TIME validation. You kind of hinted or said as much in one of your recent posts. I could not agree more. Validation is quite a good thing ... but man ... it takes on a different smell and reeks in placed like these.

Until next post:
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-11-2017 at 03:50 PM.

yep, that's not funny thanks D.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

It's that time again. Vlog number 21! Once again they are unlisted and only liked via this thread with no intention of self promotion when it comes to likes, subscribes and or hits. I guess one could question the self promotion side of things with any kind of online content whether it be a YouTube video down to a journal like this. Like the saying goes, Intention is everything. Knowing what one wants is said to be key, but I struggle a lot with that word want. I think it's mostly a confidence issue to be sure and whilst I like to be read ... to be seen ... I really don't want anywhere near all that crap that's constantly sold on TV. More over the mindset that comes from wanting to want in order to achieve. Now I am talking in circles and beleive me when I say I annoy myself doing such things.

To do things backwards I start off with the following as is the note I finish of my Vlog with:

Seven of Nine ... The BS Truth about Individuality:

Vlog 21 ← Here.

PS - I still love your signature Dahila.

Until next post:

What do you think of the new avatar? I've been cutting them out of Terence McKenna Youtube vids and importing into photoshop:

Not sure what the fixation on SEX is with the people who put together his presentations. Seems to be a rather hung up crowed bent on drugs and sex. Gypsy once asked my what I thought of Terrence Mckenna vids. I got to say with the amount of sexual content depicted over his dialogue ... that the graphics designer/S must be nymphomaniacs hanging out for another hit? I also think there is a type of yuppy club mentality associated to the "thing" of taking drugs as well. It would be good to see some of his content without all the buzz - music and art - being always layered overs his talks.

Ironic that I should think in such a way as somebody into images myself. The romancing is unbalanced [as am I] imo when it comes to his video presentations - HOWEVER this has nothing to do with the man himself. I'm yet to really determine what I think of Terrence Mckenna.

May he be Resting in Peace.
    Last edited by Ponder; 08-12-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Last edited by Ponder; 08-12-2017 at 06:40 AM.