Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Help me help people with depression and anxiety

I’m developing a game based on the subject of anxiety and depression to raise awareness of the disorder. However I need a lot of information on how different people experience these things and would love if you’d take a minute out of your day to answer some questions in a google forms document.

As a thank you, your name will be listed in the credits (if you want to) and you’ll recieve development updates on the game as well as previews.

The game will be free for anyone to play and all I really ask of you is a minute of your time.

Form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBZze9ab70zPgQaG_bOw5YwymhznpHdVvOpUQDxPsSE/edit?usp=sharing

There were some link issues prior to this edit, but it's fixed now.
    Last edited by brother-jacob; 03-22-2017 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Link issue.

It says i need to ask for permision.
    Stay strong there's nothing wrong.

Yeah sorry about that, got a message from google about it im fixing it and sending a proper link!

There, link in original post should be fixed now, thanks for telling me
    Last edited by brother-jacob; 03-22-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Now it says that this site doesnt exists

Haha oh lord i'm so sorry, I screwed up. Tested this link tho so it should be good!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBZze9ab70zPgQaG_bOw5YwymhznpHdVvOpUQDxPsSE/edit?usp=sharing

Link in original post is updated as well.

Ive finished it, i make YouTube videos(spanish language) and i like games so i will definelly upload it when its finished
    Thats why my name i put is Marcuri, dont disapoint me and make a good research before using misunderstanding stuff

Thank you! I promise to do my very best to try and make this as accurate and helpful as possible. After all i'm doing this purely to try and spread awareness and help

Dont put to much efforts on the graffics and more on the actual objective of the game

Late as hell and don't know if you finished, but I would imagine such a game would incorporate in some way how really debilitating the stuff can be for the player. Something that makes them say, " OMG imagine if I had it 24/7". Kinda like that weird pregnancy simulator XD