Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would have to have headphones on too
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Here we go D - Just to show the folks at home I am on par with others in here when it comes to the BULLSHIT of this worldly existence; I too can gell with "fuck it!" Let us partake of the following meditation as we each prepare the day or night ahead.

A smile to be true that feels well enough ... but to really help me for bed I go search for one more.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

OK - I don't mean to mislead by choosing a video that is not a meditation video as such; however it was an awesome find. It has helped me go to bed less fearful of what may come to mind. That whatever comes to bare need not be fuel to resist. Better yet ... I am more able to find the space in between the thoughts that I now know; do not exist. Such is the void, the prefect platform from which to launch into the rift.

Additionally no matter my perception ... the message contained can only be beneficial no matter who's listening. Good night folks. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

"...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/