Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: War is coming

  1. #1

    War is coming

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...e2a_story.html

    "All options or on the table". Where have we heard that before? Here's a reminder. North Korea didn't bomb 7 countries in 8 years. I feel a lot of things about this. I am terrified but also ashamed to be a part of the bloodthirsty empire known as the USA. It's not a surprise that so many Americans are suddenly "Irish" today. We've been at war with someone every year I've been alive as far as I can remember and now it's including nuclear weaponry. Am I overreacting??

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudzu2 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...e2a_story.html

    "All options or on the table". Where have we heard that before? Here's a reminder. North Korea didn't bomb 7 countries in 8 years. I feel a lot of things about this. I am terrified but also ashamed to be a part of the bloodthirsty empire known as the USA. It's not a surprise that so many Americans are suddenly "Irish" today. We've been at war with someone every year I've been alive as far as I can remember and now it's including nuclear weaponry. Am I overreacting??

    Please allow me to indulge on a political rant:

    Yes you are overreaching but Obama and the other globalist liberal leaders very subtly fucked up the world! Look at it like this, USA dodged a bullet from that war monger globalist maniac Hillary Clinton. But we can't be snowflake little Cucks wallowing in our safe spaces! Adults are in charge now and we have adult business to take care of. Before, our gov't was working for the special interests that funded their campaigns. NOT ANYMORE!

    We should be angry that Obama and his cronies were so incompetent, that even though he was bombing 7 nations, he allowed the Middle East, North Korea and Iran to fester like cockroaches, while him and Hillary would dismantle a nation like Libya and leave them to fester with these roaches, until we have what we have today, while mesmerizing the stupid American public with his bullshit Oprah Self-Help feel good speeches. Europe has been obliterated and we were on the same track, but not for long!

    So my point is, once the US got out of the World Police business, the world went to total shit! I agree, the USA has been at war too long and the last 2 Presidents have been as bad as they could have possibly been, but at least we got people with brains now trying to fix it. Is it too late? I don't think so. I am optimistic about the world. Special Interests no longer control our gov't but as you can see, they control the media and that is what is going on.

    Follow what Trump is talking about, and ignore all Fake News. Notice how Trump wants to immediately ramp up defense spending, he knows what he is talking about. We need a shield to protect form North Korean or Iranian strikes. Obama allowed Iran $1.7 billion, think about that for a second. In no sane world does that make any sense! I could;t give a flying fuck about their stupid sanctioned money plus interest from decades ago. That was the whole post about sanctions!

    For some reason, The Left went to sleep the last 8 years and have now become nothing but brainwashed sheep to their propaganda media overlords. They see nothing wrong with a $10 trillion debt accumulated under one Presidency and can't connect the dots to rise of ISIS and Obama and Hillary's incompetence!

    So I would say the world is a total mess, but we do have hope because for the first time, we have real leadership, and as much as the Fake News propaganda machine tries to fool the people, which the media is an arm to the multi-national corporations that want a flat level globalist world to maximize profit, Trump and Rex Tillerson fully get it! They fully understand what you just wrote here and fully know what to do about it. The problem is will the corrupt Congress allow them to do what they need to do?

    I say pull no punches, drain the swamp of every last one of the lying politicians that have even an ounce of corruption and send them all to Gitmo, try Obama, Bush Jr. and Hillary for treason, and send every snowflake liberal marching in the streets to any Sharia Law country of choice for 1 year!

    Rant Over.
    Last edited by PanicCured; 03-18-2017 at 11:55 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Maryland (MD)
    Posts
    1,189
    North Korea has to be stopped as if things continue as they are going, they will eventually have the capability of attacking the USA and inflicting substantial damage. Obama was viewed as a weakling and therefore North Korea gained strength. Even though I don't agree with Trump on the way he is handling some things, I believe he is correct in the way he is dealing with North Korea.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Maryland (MD)
    Posts
    1,189
    Obama had many flawed policies. Obamacare was a joke. However, it did allow for coverage for pre-existing conditions. Obama lied and said everyone could keep their own doctors; lie. Obama worked out a deal with Iran, which is like trying to work out a deal with Hitler. Obama was also racist. In my opinion. he was one of the worst presidents of all time.

  5. #5
    You are not over-reacting. #DonTheCon is a moron, elected by a hate filled voting block loaded with uninformed voters who somehow became convinced that an egotistic billionaire cares about middle class woes. He filled his cabinet with a group of other billionaires who care even less about the middle class, if that's even possible, who collectively have exactly zero experience in government. The man actually running the show, Steve Bannon is a self admitted Stalinist, a racist, and a warmonger. This guy writes Executive Orders that #DonTheCon doesn't even bother reading before signing.

    This White House has accomplished nothing, been caught in lie after lie (each more blatant than the last), and engaged itself in an all out war on your rights. Beginning with the first amendment. They are desperately in need of distractions to divert attention away from the obvious Russia ties within this failed "administration". The greatest distraction of them of all is war. So yes, you're right to be concerned.

    Oh, and one last thing, when the alt-right says "fake news", they mean it's news that doesn't show up on conspiracy sites, like Breitbart.
    Last edited by Synner; 03-20-2017 at 07:36 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Maryland (MD)
    Posts
    1,189
    In my opinion, ALL politicians are crooks and liars in one way or another.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Obama had many flawed policies. Obamacare was a joke. However, it did allow for coverage for pre-existing conditions. Obama lied and said everyone could keep their own doctors; lie. Obama worked out a deal with Iran, which is like trying to work out a deal with Hitler. Obama was also racist. In my opinion. he was one of the worst presidents of all time.
    You are right! Obama was the worst or one of the worst Presidents, but he hypnotized his base, as you can see in Synner's post, to be one of the brainwashed Obama drones that can't connect the dots. Under Obama the largest gap between rich and poor was created ever, and as the richest corporations globalized the market and got richer overseas, his base kept cheering him on because he was great at reading self-help feel good Oprah style speeches. Their only defense int he last election was Republicans are hate filled racists, or as Sinner said, "elected by a hate filled voting block loaded with uninformed voters who somehow became convinced that an egotistic billionaire cares about middle class woes." This is obviously a delusion perpetuated by a corrupt media that would have Mao drooling. Bottom line: The Left and Obama supporters do not live in reality and trying to explain to them how reality works, is like trying to explain to a Scientologist why Scientology is a scam. Something I actually once tried to do.

    Sensible people see creating incentives for business to come back to the US and remain in the US as helping create a stable economy, they see it as helping the rich ONLY. The same rich that benefited user Obama's policies more than any other President.

    In closing, this is a war between the rational people who liv win reality and the delusional Left who live in a dreamworld that only exists in their minds.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Synner View Post
    You are not over-reacting. #DonTheCon is a moron, elected by a hate filled voting block loaded with uninformed voters who somehow became convinced that an egotistic billionaire cares about middle class woes. He filled his cabinet with a group of other billionaires who care even less about the middle class, if that's even possible, who collectively have exactly zero experience in government. The man actually running the show, Steve Bannon is a self admitted Stalinist, a racist, and a warmonger. This guy writes Executive Orders that #DonTheCon doesn't even bother reading before signing.

    This White House has accomplished nothing, been caught in lie after lie (each more blatant than the last), and engaged itself in an all out war on your rights. Beginning with the first amendment. They are desperately in need of distractions to divert attention away from the obvious Russia ties within this failed "administration". The greatest distraction of them of all is war. So yes, you're right to be concerned.

    Oh, and one last thing, when the alt-right says "fake news", they mean it's news that doesn't show up on conspiracy sites, like Breitbart.
    "This white house has accomplish nothing"?

    HAHAHA It's less than 2 months, when Trump has to fix the last 8 years of mistakes!

    You have bought into every single CNN talking point hook line and sinker. Trump won because of the economy and Obama's globalization destruction, which got the richest richer at the expense of the middle class and offered not 1 good policy to correct this. Nothing to do with hate or race, or Russia, but simple economics and to stop the "progressive" agenda for turning us into a 3rd world dump! And your "alt-right" hysteria is simply nothing but hysteria. I do not like Breitbart Magazine because it is too opinionated, but Andrew Breitbart grew up Jewish, and even had a bar-mitzvah, yet you left lunatics still scream it is white supremacist because your media told you.

    The reason the media hates Steve Bannon is because he is outspoken about the globalist corporatist media working in cahoots with the Democratic Party to lobby the politicians to allow a complete globalization trade market.

    You are on the wrong side of history.
    Last edited by PanicCured; 03-20-2017 at 11:22 PM.

  9. #9
    You aren't overreacting. We have an unqualified, immature reactionary and his alt-right disciples in charge. People can say what they want about Obama but at least he was sane. It is sad that there are actually people on here defending Trump when mental health issues have increased since he took office and with his new health plan, many will lose mental health coverage. This man is not good for our country or mental health.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,886
    War is and has always been here. Given this kind of drama is it any wonder.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Panic Large