Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi PR83... how does you body/mind react if you just told it mentally that you are going to do exercise? Does it respond in a similar way?

For me, Exercise is more than just about the physical activity, its a time for me to get in touch with my thoughts. I do get anxiety while out in public, but I still try to fight it, its worth it in the end.
    Last edited by salvator here; 04-04-2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: typo

But what if you didn't need to fight it? What if it was no longer there? I have been working with a really powerful but very simple technique that can be done whilst you're sat at home. If you want to know more then PM me and I can send you the details.

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    But what if you didn't need to fight it? What if it was no longer there? I have been working with a really powerful but very simple technique that can be done whilst you're sat at home. If you want to know more then PM me and I can send you the details.
    So you come on an anxiety forum to post about how you have an amazing technique to get rid of anxiety, yet refuse to post it here, instead come on and post how you have a secret you won't tell unless someone messages you?

Because I'm not willing at the moment to put it out there in an uncontrolled manner.

If someone's seriously interested then I will share it with them. I'd also like to follow up with them to see how things go.

Is that unreasonable?

I have been experiencing this too, for me my chest feels really tight when I am exercising. It is an odd feeling, but hasn't really caused me to panic too much. I have found it decreases as I keep exercising. I am pretty out of shape so I think it is mostly just my body going through growing pains. I have also been having allergy issues due to exercising outside with all the pollen and weeds.

I understand it becomes a vicious cycle for you now, but what do you think triggered the first incident? Your body was probably just rebelling against the exercise after being out of shape a while. It will take your body awhile to adjust, but keep going. Stick to less intense exercise for now, go outside and walk. Hope you overcome this soon.