Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I have returned yet again :)

BY POPULAR DEMAND ... I HAVE RETURNED

I'll open the curtain shortly Dahila. I just have to go shopping first.

This is about where I left off: ... I've been well enough since although struggling with ISOLATION. Getting lot's of sunshine helps!!!

My writing course starts in about 11 days ... I should log in & check to see what's happening with that.

As the saying goes ... adios; until next post!
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

It is so good to see you D. fantastic,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Australian Heatwave conditions 2017:

So you think it's a little cold to go outside D ... : ) ... The extreme temps over here are breaking records every year. It's now been ten years running with each being hotter than the one before. We don't have four seasons anymore. If we do, the transition are barley noticeable. One moment we have summer; the next we have winter. There is no autumn or spring. Here is a pic of my front lawn. It's the same with most every other house in the street. I find it amusing to see people still watering their yards for very little green in return. I think it would be smarter to lay a heap of bark chips down and grow native fauna instead of English gardens. Having said that, the native plants are starting to do it tough with each passing year. I think a desert garden would be a wise move. Alas you know how selfish people can be ... they just got to have the best of everything. Nothing like showing off one's status by having a pool in the middle of the desert. Is how we are all conditioned ... yadda yadda ... la la and la.

As you know, Lisa requires the aircon on pretty much all the time. That reminds me ... varioius cities and surrounding district have being suffering power outages as a result of increased demands. Sign of the times. Since we still use coal to power these cities once can only deduce that each year will continue to see temperatures rise. Go Figure! Click on the pic to see the mondo grass used as edging around the front gardens → this is what it normally looks like. WATER RATES COST WAY TO MUCH TO JUSTIFY HAVING SUCH GARDENS. As renters, it's not our responsibility to "constantly water" the gardens (I'll cut back - nothing more) ... if owners want to push the issue "we will move" to avoid such high costs. Home owners should plant their gardens accordingly. This place put lose stone through its gardens which acts as a heat sink. Some mothers do have em! I am a good Gardner - but will not look after gardens that have no thought put into their design. We don't have enough income to cover such stupidity.

I ordered a new pair of sun glasses as the glare of late has been a strain on my eyes. There has been a reduction in the number of people out walking in general. Most people seem to be taking shelter indoors. I on the other find that leads to sedentary lifestyle which of course has a lot of associated health risks that I don't need. It's a double edged sword I guess. My answer to the problem is to start living like a desert dweller; although the air con being on so much does not help. But that's OK ... as I am looking forward to when the big freeze takes place. But that's another story. : )

For the moment I am just going through the motions with keeping active and eating right + playing World of Tanks. : ) When I am feeling a little more in tune and at peace with things ... I'll upload a new vid. : )

Couple more pics for the others reading on ... my recent trip to smog city where I almost chocked on the smell of the city river whilst doing an 8.5km jog.

Mapping out my route from the hotel, around the river and back:

A pic I took on the way into the science museum ... thankfully we don't have smellivsioin. Trust me ... if you live on the coast, then the cleanest of our cities will make you gag.

Adios ... until next post.
    Last edited by Ponder; 02-16-2017 at 03:04 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Funny Pranks - Crimes Against Humanity; Justly So! ... Gets better as it goes along.

Night Night ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi the grass looks awful, if it was a case I would make a rock garden on front. yeah we will not live long enough to see deep freeze. thanks for the giggling
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I just pretend I am living on a desolate planet. I actually like the contrast that comes to my mind.

Your welcome.

Here's to a good day for all!

Got caught up making a new playlist for my workouts late tonight. Will have to download them before heading out the door upon waking. Best get some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzs for my morning run. Hopefully my injury will come good during that session. I'll avoid the hilly run for now and just head to the beach and back.

Here's one of the songs in my playlist thus far:

I'll link a One Hit Wonder as well. In fact I found a video on corny 80's music and was quite thankful to find it as I'm now finding a lot of music that I LOVE! Nothing like stoking the fire to keep moving.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSn...q9d21YF0ELlC2o COOL ... that one brings up the playlist thus far. It's all over the place and there's like a hundred songs missing. None the less it's a start and all the vids are based on High Quality Sound rather than selected video. I'll keep working on it.

Tis good to be back .... Time for that sleep now.
    Last edited by Ponder; 02-17-2017 at 05:43 AM.

super, I do listen a lot to and a lot of music I had never heard before, well we all pretend otherwise the life would be not survivable. I am getting ready for market which is always so difficult for me,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Glad your still doing the markets D. All the best for the weekend.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz My day was so active that I am too tired to type in this here thread.