Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just need to be sure you are really giving us a solution and not just another advertisment of a page so it can just suck on our money. Cause I can pay 9 dollars for a month, but I really want to know it will help me.

Geez its really hard or almost imposible to read this with my ADHD.... began to read it, didnt even finish the first post :/
    Stay strong there's nothing wrong.

Sorry Metal4Life. If you want to make a long winded story short, you can skip to my last post where I talk about the solution I found. Yes I admit it is very long....perhaps too long. My goal was to help others understand more about how severe my disorder was before going into how I found help.

RoadToRecovery, your post was well written and thought out.

I agree with Kirk.

Love the passion that went into this.

I also understand where metal4 life is coming from (Learning to skim read helps) but I too also love to write long winded posts myself although not as well thought at as this.

I feel you have achieved you goal most effectively RoadToRevovery.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Huan View Post
    I just need to be sure you are really giving us a solution and not just another advertisment of a page so it can just suck on our money. Cause I can pay 9 dollars for a month, but I really want to know it will help me.
    I haven't used the site, so I can't vouch for that. But I know Road to Recovery is a decent chap, and isn't trying to promote some crap.

One of the old moderators on this site, Forwells, was also a big fan of the Anxiety Centre. If you're in the midst of a chronic episode, it could be worth joining just to check out the content.

Kirk/Ponder/Martin - I really appreciate your kind words! I care about everyone who is suffering with problematic anxiety and want to help if I can. I know there are those out there in despair and don't know of a way out of this. I've been there and it was probably one of the worst feelings in my life. I hope this post can help some out there who struggling.

This is a truly inspirational post. Thank you for sharing this.

Just giving this post another bump. It's been a couple months. I hope this will help some people!

thank you for sharing ... i like it