Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!

Another thing I love about the site: they have several different therapists. You can pick your therapist (all who have lengthy biographies on the site that list what they went through when they had the disorder) and meet with them on the phone or through Skype. I see my therapist on Skype from the comfort of my home.

My brain fog is lifting and my insane fatigue, depersonalization, and strange tingling sensations in my feet are starting to go away. I finally have accepted, after all these years, that I'm not going crazy and there isn't some mysterious underlying medical cause that the doctors have missed. I don't go to "Dr. Google" anymore. I'm not saying I'm completely there yet or dont struggle sometimes, but I'm truly starting to get there. Month by month, I am seeing genuine progress, even though it's not as fast as I'd like it to be (we anxious personalities are often impatient). I feel better than I ever have in these four years of hell, and in some ways, I feel better than I did BEFORE I developed this disorder. It's been the most eye-opening experience of my life.

Also, please understand that I am not an employee of the site trying to advertise to generate revenue. I am simply someone who understands what it's like to be deep in the pit of anxiety disorder, and I want to show you (and others) a resource that can help them to overcome this horrible disorder. I know how much I would've loved for someone to tell me about this resource when I was at my worst.

Please do yourself a favor and check the site out. Its changed my life, and in time, it may change yours too. You have nothing to lose, but a whole lot to gain!

- Jordan

RoadToRecovery,

I was literally crying throughout reading your posts. You gave me a real sense of hope and i can not thank you enough for this. You are a life saver. I will be joining Anxietycentre.com as i have found great power in that site, i also have screen captured your entire post as inspiration and motivation. I cant thank you enough, for taking time out to help. Good luck to you on your journey and everyone else here. ❤❤❤
    Last edited by Jaylaree213; 02-03-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Please do yourself a favor and check the site out. Its changed my life, and in time, it may change yours too. You have nothing to lose, but a whole lot to gain!

- Jordan
    I second that. With apologies to anxiety forum, anxiety centre is truly the most helpful website there is for anxiety recovery. They preach all anxiety disorders can be resolved, in time, if you do the right strategies.

One small problem with the site is that I find it a little "stale", there just isn't the same sized community as there is here. The discussion forum posts don't get much attention.

But hey it's 9 Canadian dollars a month for full access which is around 7 US. Easily worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Teafrenzy View Post
    I second that. With apologies to anxiety forum, anxiety centre is truly the most helpful website there is for anxiety recovery.
    I don't think anyone here is offended.. Except maybe certain people with a few stickies
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylaree213 View Post
    RoadToRecovery,

I was literally crying throughout reading your posts. You gave me a real sense of hope and i can not thank you enough for this. You are a life saver. I will be joining Anxietycentre.com as i have found great power in that site, i also have screen captured your entire post as inspiration and motivation. I cant thank you enough, for taking time out to help. Good luck to you on your journey and everyone else here. ❤❤❤
    I am glad you found the information helpful, Jaylaree213

Please keep in touch and feel free to PM me on here if you'd like. And remember, recovery from anxiety disorder is a process, not an event.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    I am glad you found the information helpful, Jaylaree213

Please keep in touch and feel free to PM me on here if you'd like. And remember, recovery from anxiety disorder is a process, not an event.
    Hey RoadToRecovery,

Thanks to you i have started my own journey to recovery through Anxietycentre.com. In the short amount of time i have been pleasantly suprised by how much its helped. Im yet to Skype a therapist but will do so within the next week. I also tried to message you, but my pms are restricted because i haven't posted more than 10 times i believe. Theres so much i wanted to ask you regarding your journey and progress.

Jaylaree - I'm so glad to hear you gave the site a shot. I've been to hundreds of sites over the years searching for help, and I've found anxietycentre.com to be hands down the best resource out there. They have been doing this for over 25 years and truly understand anxiety and how to recover from it. Like I said though - anxiety disorder recovery is a process, not an event. Keep that in mind as you work out your recovery. I've been at it for over 4 months, and I'm still not out of it yet. I had a day last week where I was pretty symptomatic. However, the difference between when I first discovered the site and where I'm at now is night and day different. I've been seeing true progress every month and am having much more good days now than I am bad. Anxiety disorder recovery is often "two steps forward, one step back". It takes a long time for the body to recover. But patience is a virtue, and I'm learning that good things come for those who wait with patience.

Maybe you should post a few more, and then we can talk through PM. Or, if you'd like, I could try to answer your questions here. Take care!

Help plz i don't know what is going on my name is Justin and i smoked weed for the 3d time ever and felt like i fell true my own body and when i talked to someone felt like i go away and come back every few seconds and then the next day i felt like im not in my body like im somewhere els and it felt like i Cant see l can see but its like my mind does not accept my eye site like my mind does not think i exist like totally and when i looked at people suddenly a thought poped up what if you are that person what if you are everyone and i just can't cope i just need to know plz and its scares me to know that every single person has there onw life wth and im scared to do anything cause scared i will dissolve plz help me plz!!

God knows you're not alone!

Feels like im viewing my hole life in 3d and 2nd person view like im a camera observing other peoples lives do you feel the same!!