Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Agoraphobia!

Agoraphobia!

Agoraphobia sucks!! I AM SO SICK OF IT!! I am stuck inside due to pure fear and physical health problems but the Mental Health is keeping me from doing what needs done I have beat agoraphobia before but this time I have health problems and I am so scared of surgeries and finding out I am dying I want a cure I want one today!!! Enough is Enough !!
    Anyone want to give me a swift kick in the butt to get me out of this?? Please

Agoraphobia is kind of like dying a slow, painful death

I do know how overwhelming it is to have mental AND physical problems and I still struggle a lot, but I feel so much better when I force myself to face things. Here's one of my favourite quotes, which I have on my fridge. I've done some stuff so far out of my comfort zone it still amazes me, but courage can also be just getting out of bed and facing the day sometimes..

“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it's a feather bed.” ―Terence McKenna
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer