Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unhappy hello i am new and hope to find help and friends

hello I found you online and hope that i can find some hope help and guidenace with my problems. they are very difficult and causing depression and stress, high blood pressure and anxiety. Will tell more if i get some replies. Sorry am new and this is my first time here.

Welcome deepdown
    Welcome to the forum. I too am a newbie with lots of other things going on...progressive serious heart/lung issues, lupus, daughter with chronic illness, moved countries twice, ill parents. You will find some great advice here. Are you receiving treatment of any sort?
    cheers
    Barbara

Welcome

Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new here also, but have read many posts. Still have yet to have a private chat with anyone, not sure they do much of that here. But I really enjoy coming here to read and share my own stories. Feel free to hit me up if you need to talk.

Hello deepdown! We would all be glad to help, post in the general section for more replies!

You are in the right place, anxiety, stress, and depression are almost second nature to myself and others and I have dealt with it for a long time. With help you can definitely get better!
    My Mental Health Blog - www.fixmybrokenmind.com