Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Post Help me to rebuild my life after panic disorder & anxiety

I know this is not the best way. But please don't be rude if you don't like. This is my attempt to be productive again and back to society normally.

I’m a survivor of gastroesophageal reflux disease(GERD), anxiety disorder, and panic attack. I have finished my medication. I am mentally and physically better than before although I still get anxiety sometimes but in manageable manner so far. The disease is not dangerous but it drains me mentally and physically.

During my badly sick, I can’t do normal activities because these diseases makes me agoraphobia(irrational fear of crowded spaces, enclosed public places, fear of fainting in public space, fear of death etc.). It also haunts me when I have to looking for job.

After all this time I have to rebuild my life from scratch. I have to upgrade my skill to work/business. Now l am learning about python programming and data science because I think it is my new passion (I still a newbie and I am self-taught). I wish I could achieve a higher proficiency by joining a course and having a mentor.

Moreover, I need some vacations. Some friends of mine told me that I used to have a vacation to heal my agoraphobia completely. I need a psychotherapy as well to cure my social anxiety.

Despite all of this I’m still an optimistic person. But now I have no money to start my new life. I need money to vacations, psychotherapy, courses, or may be start a new business (but I haven't had an idea yet what the business about). I need your help. God bless you!

Regards

mindful

You can donate here => https://www.generosity.com/medical-f...der/x/15755292
    PS: After I solve my problem I will more contribute to my society where the awareness of mental health is low. Mostly, depressed people are untreated with mental medications because stigma of people with mental disorder is bad. And also mostly they don't know that anxiety, depression, insomnia etc can be healed with proper medications.

temporary i shut down this. I try to get better options to rebuild my life. Although i still need the money

i still don't know exactly what to do....