Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ear Infection

D. my hearing loss is due my stupidity and not going to doc when I had serious ear infection. My F*** boss blackmailed me not to take time off from work. When I finally go to the doc was too late the Hearing loss occured due the infection. I hope karma will go back to this asshole.

D antibiotics are in soaps that are banned right now. Antibacterial soaps actually do not have exactly antibiotic in it. I believe that wild use of antibacterial soaps, feeding animals antibiotics just in case all this took as right to antibiotic resistant bacteria, Who knows maybe it will be the end of US .........
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Got back from the work trip and the ears are still hurting on and off. I had a day off using the spray and even before I was only using it once a day. I sprayed in the ear about 20 minutes ago and the pain hasn't gone away. It really aggravated something. I'll ask if I can see the GP later and have more checks done and maybe request a referral if needs be.

Ed
    How strong, how costly, the urge to fight our fate and turn back time. But life is meant to be consumed, not preserved to ward off doom. One can surely die from fear, before the end is ever near.

Ragga my DH have ear pain when stressed out. He describes it as something from inside is pushing in his ear. Try to relax your neck , please
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore