Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    always keep in my mind that everything is gonna be fine that everything happens for a reason try to motivate you own self.

The individual became adept at going against happiness and encountering depression - Saddepressionquotes.com

Hey I'm newbie here, well actually i want to read all of your comments and give some advices but well I'm in a negative state now, i use this username because today and the past events make me feel like I'm an unlucky person, you must know that i really have bad luck when I'm using a car, i crashed it 8 times! Per year! It's been 4 years since i started to drive. If it calculated every year i had 2 accidents, i really want to stay away from the car, but you should know that my family duties i must buy them meal buying medicine every day! The source of those bad luck must be anxiety

What kind of medication do you take? I really want to be healed! It's really killing me

I would encourage you to go to your GP or psychiatrist for the right diagnosis and treatment. Self-treatment isn't worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by nathalia1011 View Post
    always keep in my mind that everything is gonna be fine that everything happens for a reason try to motivate you own self.
    agreed 100% with this

I can totally relate. I suffer more from anxiety than depression. Depression tends to come about when I go off the pill so I avoid doing that at all anymore. Hopefully you find your balance! I still haven't quite yet, but getting there. Started blogging and I find that writing really helps me, and just generally having a project to work on really does too. I love building it and doing things to grow it. Nice to be excited about something.

Very true. It is a relatable situation.

I think you can Talk To The best Therapist, He will suggest you best treatment.