Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Is OK Kirk - You'll get it .... eventually.
    We all understand that there is a lot of distance between the penny and that sound; of when it finally drops.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Yes SRRi will cause sexual dysfunction. Difficulties to reach the orgasm for men and woman alike..
    Some people have immediate reaction, I had when first time on Celexa, many years ago, I quit this shit after 3 weeks being in very important relationship, it was killing me. Now I do not care but I actually have anxiety but I do not think I was really depressed, Maybe once after my mom passed away.
    I would think the occurrence would make everyone depressed
    I agree with OP it does happen from the first dose which hit the bloodstream. ??????? Kirk do u have problem with your keyboard???????
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Is OK Kirk - We understand that being Sexually Frustrated can be a little confusing for some. Things will start looking UP eventually. Go see a professional - Perhaps they can help?
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

I would hope that everyone would be civil to one another and even kind to one another. We are all in this together.
    Last edited by Anne1221; 11-14-2016 at 08:19 PM.

We are trying Anne but Kirk make me laugh, which is good for my health. Ponder is a meanie
    This is important thread for all people to be conscious, about such important part of life as love is and healthy relationship. It will not be healthy when on AD. I talked with psychiatrist about it, does not apply to me but in general She told me that only small percentage of people do not have this problem being on SRRI, I kind believe her in this, more that anyone on forum. Sorry guys.
    I am dead serious, people in relationship do not take it without thinking about the consequences. Of course sometimes you take the risk, because there is a benefit
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dear Anne, please stop being so critical of others who do not fit into your pleasantry zone. Please do remain hopeful, but don't impose your feelings onto others.

I guess there is no joking with some. Must be side effects of being constantly positive.

Such criticisms are more degenerative than the accusations. Now you have opened up a can of worms. Is just a matter of time now.

Thx Anne.

Quote Originally Posted by ponder View Post
    now you have opened up a can of worms. Is just a matter of time now.
    anything but the can of worms!!!
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

OK OK - I will behave ... but must do one last thing →

Please use ignore feature if someone does not fit your ethical standards. TY.

I laughed like an idiot at that ("Now you have opened up a can of worms. Is just a matter of time now.") I will probably use that somewhere along the way hahaha.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer