Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    I was a little annoyed this morning because the drivers side door to my car wouldn't open, as it was sealed shut due to ice buildup overnight. So I got out my can of de-icer, which worked to allow me to get the door open.

It wasn't a big deal. Just a little annoying is all.

oh I hate it, now I just park in the garage no clearing the snow or ice, I had a situation like that (almost an inch of freezing rain through the night) I know using warm water is not good solution but it was not way to open any door having covered car with one inch of that ****t
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

People smacking while they eat and I'm trying to type. lol

I'm working of getting less irritated with things that occur when outside and what I've no control over. Also trying to become less annoyed as well. Trying to turn my sensitivity button down a few notches

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    I'm working of getting less irritated with things that occur when outside and what I've no control over. Also trying to become less annoyed as well. Trying to turn my sensitivity button down a few notches
    This has to be my new goal. Nailed every aspect + solution.

Yeah, when I find things getting 'under my skin' or I feel offended, I need to step backwards and remove the emotion(s) from the reaction. It does still happen to me, but walking around as a raw nerve ( I was for years and years ) isn't going to do me much good but cause me further anguish.

The weather. It's so freakin' hot! It's like I'm getting irritated by everything.

Hey. Still me. I'm annoyed by my dog. He bit my bead necklace to pieces!

It's good that not a lot of people are posting here. It means everyone's just happy. Annoyed me? Nothing really except the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    It's good that not a lot of people are posting here. It means everyone's just happy. Annoyed me? Nothing really except the heat.
    I know; Camille, I often wonder where everyone went?! Guess they got 'cured' lol

Its 57° F - mostly cloudy today here. I'm irritated still from nightmares last night (absolutely crazy shit)