Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    This website a little bit, just posted three paragraphs in the book off topic describing an interesting read. Didn't post, also my anxiety thread about my own fears never posted yesterday. Kinda a shit website, wish it worked properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap_Lover View Post
    This website a little bit, just posted three paragraphs in the book off topic describing an interesting read. Didn't post, also my anxiety thread about my own fears never posted yesterday. Kinda a shit website, wish it worked properly.
    The forum works like it's suppose to. It's just annoying when you don't know the limitations when you first join. Once you know how it works, then you won't be so frustrated.

Here's the deal:

Until you make 25 posts you are limited to how many characters/words you can post. You also can't use links or create posts. What you can do is put in short replies. Once you hit 25 posts ... you can write a book.

Now you know ... Hope that helps.

Its the reason I stay here. One of them anyway. We build trust here and are allowed freedom other forums wouldn't necessarily. For instance, I edited a posting last night 7 times and I doubt another forum would allow. I just add and correct grammar sometimes after the initial posting. This forum is unlike others IMO.

BTW - This thread is helpful because no replies are required or expected. However, some caring members will sometimes still reply.

Quote Originally Posted by imperfect View Post
    the forum works like it's suppose to. It's just annoying when you don't know the limitations when you first join. Once you know how it works, then you won't be so frustrated.

Here's the deal:

Until you make 25 posts you are limited to how many characters/words you can post. You also can't use links or create posts. What you can do is put in short replies. Once you hit 25 posts ... You can write a book.

Now you know ... Hope that helps.
    thanks bud

im greatful so far that nothing in my day (been awake just over 3hrs) has irritated me.
    maybe rather than looking for things that could have/might have irritated us, maybe look for good things in life...good journey to work, good coffee in my hotcup on the way to work,
    work hasnt been too busy...managing to cope with life and getting stuff done...

just something to think on

Either people are getting more cruel, or I'm getting more sensitive - or both!!

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Either people are getting more cruel, or I'm getting more sensitive - or both!!
    I think the first Sal
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I think so too. Another thing that doesn't help is my unrealistic expectations of people - especially since I don't go out all that much anyway and only run into people quickly and casually while out. Perhaps even exchanging kind gestures and pleasantries are out of the question now. I can accept not wanting to be bothered sometimes (I'm also that way, I'm a loner), but I never laughed AT other people directly when I caught somebody obviously struggling, but things are different now I need to remember. I should go out for my own enjoyment and get the last bit of nice weather (Its 62 °F in November YAY), need to get out today. The trees are orange and yellow.. very nice!

It's nice to see you Dahila, I hope you are doing well!

Nice to see you Sal too. Today was my market day and was ready to kill some individuals. You do not want to buy , go away. Taking my time trying everything and they will say; I will be back or I will think about it, I hate that, really do so my social life is done for 7 days, If it was not for the book I would get crazy there........
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Earlier this morning I had headphones on my head and I missed the package delivery by seconds. I thought I heard them ringing but I didn't go check straight away and by the time I went to the door, I just saw them driving off. Man, was I pissed. haha