Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Dealing with awful nightmares every night.

Now I'm irritated because the New England Patriots, my favorite sports team, just lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 17-10.

Dandruff... It's just terrible! I never had such a problem before but now all my shoulder are just covered with this stuff. It's disgusting! I really care about my look because due to my job I have to communicate with people all the time and my appearance is like a weapon in negtiation. I have to fix that as soon as possible. Already found some shampoo reviews but still don't know which one will be appropriate.

Hi, welcome. You have me intrigued? What's your job title? "Your body as weapon?" Do you mean to deceive people with your body? Perhaps distract them? Seduce them? OR do you throw yourself at them hoping to strike them down. Lol. Hehehehe.

Sorry, could not help myself. I've never thought about taking a weapon to work before. I suppose we live in a world where people use words as weapons. Why not use more I guess.

I think this is why I no longer work. I can't keep up with all the weapons. I'm not very good at deception.

Your body as a weapon? That's the first I have heard that. Perhaps your a silver talking prostitute?

seduce them to buy a product or to sale insurance and extecera, MadMU my advice is to get very gentle syndet shampoo bar (not from Lush) or liquid shampoo from cosmetic crafters, I have customers to come to my booth who tried everything, Commercial shampoos will strip your skin (scalp) and the hair from natural oils. Dry skin gets dandruff,
    Before you wash your hair put some of coconut oil and massage gently into your scalp leave for at least half an hour they wash the hair. It should help
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I only buy the product if I need it. Product should sell it self. I laugh to think how sex is used to sell novelty products online all the time. So much BS.

In your case I only wish your markets where closer here D.

I wish the internation shipping would be cheaper and easier, I would send you a few things you could benefit from or L. Hey at least I am to support you whatever adventure is next Ponder. I hope you much better?
    Good product suppose to sell itself but believe me I have to convince customer to try something of mine, then they are coming back for more, A lot of people do not know they can make their life cleaner and easier, Today a couple came, He had terryfing state of his palms and finger, serious case of eczema and using commercial soaps , I had seen something like that before and helped with it,
    I have eczema and atopic dermatitis myself , who knows better
    eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

What has annoyed me today is that it's snowing again here in Maine.

But at least is isn't mixing with sleet, freezing rain, and rain.

People wearing skinny jeans. I don't think they look decent of some people Lol

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    People wearing skinny jeans. I don't think they look decent of some people Lol
    Well it annoys me like hell too, some people have not idea that they look really bad in it
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore