Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My imagination, I guess. I have a tendency to see poetry (not only happy, sometimes it's extremely sad poetry) in everything, to see a kind of magic around. I write, draw and dance a lot. I don't consider myself to be exceptionally good in any of that, but I think this quality is what makes me me.

I can lead a horse to water and I can make it drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Malone View Post
    I can lead a horse to water and I can make it drink.
    Oh really? *curious look*
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

I wear my sunglasses at night sometimes

One finger or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    I wear my sunglasses at night sometimes
    It's what your right hands for..

I am an empath. Which means I am hypersensitive to other peoples/animals feeling and can almost experience the emotion others are going through. This is a blessing but mostly a curse lol.

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    I am an empath. Which means I am hypersensitive to other peoples/animals feeling and can almost experience the emotion others are going through. This is a blessing but mostly a curse lol.
    ^UGH!!!

Hey John98, gonna start a new thread about this, how about you join me over there and lets see what other think/feel. I would link it but I'll try to tag it here instead. I'll post my details in that thread. But yes, it appears I'm also an empath (but seems I'm conflicted or something). I'll just title it "Are You An Empath" It might take me a bit to post it so as I can get it right; or a good as I can anyway

my most special aspect is probably that;
    *i am a special olympics GB athlete.
    *i have a profound affinity with animals,and relate & connect to them deeply despite not relating or connecting to humans.
    *i am an autism and learning [US=intellectual] disability activist,fighting for our rights online and offline in the community,despite having been non verbal and wheelchair dependant i have gone to wild demonstrations outside disability benefits offices and got myself in the paper and i make videos on my channel as well as blogging to teach people it aint all bad on the severe half of the autism spectrum.

I think whats special about myself is that I give all for my son and daughter both of them have disabilitys my daughter has asbergers syndrome and my son has dravet syndrome and I always put they're health problems before my own thay need me to give unconditionally as hard as it is on my health my son and daughter come first

I have a mind of a child's, a back like a ducks, keep getting back up and always asking questions.