Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I care about animals. Like actually care. I don't just care that they are well fed and nurtured. I care that they aren't scared or afraid or in emotional pain.

I hope to be as kind as ya'll someday

I see both sides -- in arguments, debates, conflicts, etc. I can usually see where both sides are coming from. That doesn't mean my beliefs are easily swayed, but I can usually see why someone believes the way they do...or I'm at least open to trying to understand if they're willing to explain. When trying to reach a compromise, I find this trait to be helpful.

I think it is my compassion to suffering and sufferers, even most people do not see me in as compassionate but only the ones in virtual life. In real life they know that
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Beautiful answers, guys. Beautiful stuff. I guess I'll go with my sense of humor...since nothing is not an option lol.

I'm good at art. I got a scholarship for some of my charcoal pieces.

(That took a really long time lmaooo)

Zena:
    a) I like your location "my own little world" - that's clever and different. Of course, I just put the city I live in
    b) I liked your word association word of "Genre". I thought of "bee stings" and then of course I thought of the musician "Sting."

That's great sarsaparilla...like, super duper dope. Congrats. You should be really proud of yourself. I have a serious appreciation for art and the time/effort it takes to produce it.

Thanks Anne1221. My own little world...literally where I'm located 24/7 hehe. I also think genre is one of the coolest words ever. You've also reminded me of one of the greatest songs ever recorded (before Sting started doing his solo thing and was with The Police.) Merci beaucoup.

*rushes to Youtube*
    Last edited by Zena; 11-26-2016 at 01:17 PM.

And see, you know a little French too! You're intelligent, so you've got that going for you.
    I hate to admit this but I was around when The Police were a big hit in the '70's. They were a great band.
    I have always loved, and will always love, 70's rock and roll.

Aw, thanks so much. Yeah, I only know the one song by them but it's a really good one lol.

One thing about me that I think is good is that I have an interest in lots of things, such as helping people with mental illness, doing volunteer work, following the NFL (I'm a big Patriots fan), reading books about lots of different subjects, and listening to music.