Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What's special about you?

Just like the title says. "Nothing" is not an acceptable response. Nope, will not be tolerated...nuh uh...no way mmkay *snaps fingers with tha fierceness* lol. Everybody's got somethin'. I demand answers!!! Let 'er rip! I mean, it's like totes up to you tho srsly. No pressure.

I'm extremely kind, thoughtful and always am doing things for others. But really, that's just my nature and the way I am. I am great with children; I love them and they love me. I always try to do something each day to make this world a better place.

I care about others and will give the shirt off my back to help someone in need.

Very nice answers. Kindness is a beautiful quality to have.

The funny thing is that the more you give and do for others, the more you get back yourself. This week I delighted my 84 year old neighbor because I emailed someone who is going to send her some information she wanted. And a lady at our church told me she wouldn't have even been there tonight if I hadn't given something that helped her. I tutor my neighbor from Iraq who doesn't know English. I love helping other people. And studies have shown that by doing for others, you do gain back in great measures.

And I got a kick today out of helping a 12 year old girl who took orders for neighbors for candles she was selling but she forgot to keep a copy of the order form. I'm helping her figure out who ordered what!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne1221 View Post
    The funny thing is that the more you give and do for others, the more you get back yourself. This week I delighted my 84 year old neighbor because I emailed someone who is going to send her some information she wanted. And a lady at our church told me she wouldn't have even been there tonight if I hadn't given something that helped her. I tutor my neighbor from Iraq who doesn't know English. I love helping other people. And studies have shown that by doing for others, you do gain back in great measures.

And I got a kick today out of helping a 12 year old girl who took orders for neighbors for candles she was selling but she forgot to keep a copy of the order form. I'm helping her figure out who ordered what!
    Wow, that is awesome. It's wonderful that you help others like that and enjoy doing so. People cherish the warmth and generosity they are shown. I agree...the more you give, the more you receive. It truly makes my day to know I've made someone else's day. I also feel like helping people gives my life meaning. The smallest act of kindness can really brighten up someone's day, too. The world could definitely use more sweetness. That's fo sho.

One finger or two?
    I can play over eleven musical instruments
    It's what your right hands for..

I'm still breathing.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MiST View Post
    I can play over eleven musical instruments
    Get on outta town! Holy cannoli, that is impressive. That is at least ten more than I can play...I think. Luckily one instrument I am pretty good with is a calculator lol.

*applauds*

#inspired #musiciangoals

^It took me a second to get the last 2 entries; Can you tell I've never used twitter...

I have a lot of patients dealing with people that have a hard time learning. I used to be in charge of training others and they used to tell me I really took the time to make sure they understood what they were doing. I just wish people had taken time to train me without getting frustrated. It takes me a while to grasp, but once I get it, I'm good to go and listen to people and don't judge.