Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Hi, everyone

Red face Hi, everyone

I'm an eighteen year old uni student who's been diagnosed for about a year now, but has had anxiety for way longer. Currently really struggling to get any form of help (my doctors are beyond useless and my university, to be able to provide me with any help, needs a form that my doctors won't properly fill out because of reasons that are completely beyond me ).

I'm hoping that by being here, I'll find people who are going through the same thing, be able to find ways to help me cope and hopefully make some friends along the way My anxiety is mostly GAD, I think - it varies in strength and there's days and situations where it gets really bad; I really want to get a grip on it and begin to control it.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone and I hope you're all having a good day/night!

Welcome to the forum! I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was in college as well. Hope that you find some comfort being surrounded by others that deal with the same thing.
    Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn-Unknown

Welcome i am new here also and suffer from severe anxiety, its hard when you cant get help and acknowledgement with what you going through, and i hope you can find something to help you on here
    i have read quite a few things and know i not alone in the way i am, and hope the words and talk can help me see things different and help you also

Welcome Skyllen,
    I am relly interested about your GAD bc ive been diagnosed with SAD but i also think i
    might have GAD but im not sure, and as i am afraid of telling things that after are wrong
    and makes me look stupid, i would know more about it and maybe find out that i posibly
    have it or that theres no posibility.
    H.A.N.D. (Have A Nice Day)
    Stay strong there's nothing wrong.