Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I recently came across a company called Pillsy, a smart prescription bottle that helps you keep track of your medication. The smart cap is linked via bluetooth to an app on your phone that sends reminders and alerts. As someone who has a difficult time remembering to take my medication, I can definitely use this in my life!

The company is currently in leading up to its prelaunch and is therefore offering some promotions and free products. There is more information available on their website.

Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Teafrenzy View Post
    I am going to give myself 1 year of being medication free. If I still have symptoms in September (1 year anniversary of when symptoms came on me) then I will go on drugs.

I am afraid to take drugs. My mom has taken Prozac for more than 20 years. However, she has come down with all kinds of medical conditions, Cancer, Parkinsons, High Blood Pressure, Shingles. No proof this is caused by the Prozac of course, but it could be.

I think my condition should have fixed myself by now. My friend encourages me to take drugs. He told me that my condition is the perfect fir for drugs. Basically I can't sleep well and I get extreme fear in the evening.
    I might have to eat these words. I can scuttle by right now and live day to day. It's not comfortable. But I do it.

The problem is when I want to engage in the real world. Loss of memory, confusion, anxiety (constant fear), depression. It makes it really hard to get a job. I have had 3 interviews the past 3 weeks and I honestly don't like how I sound. I talk too fast, it sounds like I am confused (Because I usually am) and I make a lot of stupid mistakes.

I used to have a really keen mind (Jeopardy Smart) but because of the anxiety, I don't think I will be able to work anything other than manual labor.

Today I got a scrip for CIPRALEX 10 mg. I am debating to myself if I should try it. My past week has been very stressful so maybe I just need a stress break. I have noticed I am generally better. But it's still uncomfortable.

Well it has been 6 months since I started Paxil to deal with my GAD and so far it as worked, had would get cycles of anxiety every 1-1.5 months since june of last year, start paxil at 10 mg in September when I had my worst cycle, by October it was not as bad but I raised the dosage to 20 mg and after that my last cycle was in December, I think, it was barely noticeable. The only side-effect after an initial phase of increased insomnia for the first month is occasion minor muscle spasms.

Either the paxil is working or the GAD was temporary which considering my family history is possible as my mother is much worse with panic attacks and social anxiety that comes and goes at random in intervals of months to years.
    Last edited by RuBisCO; 03-15-2017 at 08:19 AM.