I'm Aaron, 25 from Manchester, UK

Basically my whole life has been a major struggle wether it's self inflicted or not..

Don't even know where to start!

I'm depressed.. very, have been for many years to the point I'm a shadow of the person I used to be. I was very outgoing, chatty and full of fun up to the age of about 16 - 17 now I'm 25 and barely remember that person back then. Now I'm socially awkward and find it hard to make or keep a fluent conversation unlike when I was younger, I often worry about interactions with others unless I'm comfortable with them.. 9/10 I have to make excuses to the leave the conversation or come out with some stupid remarks to cover the gaps.. also, I'm skinny like 10 stone skinny and feel horrible within myself and the constant stress isn't helping I have bags under my eyes because I'm just that tired, drained and fed up of life and it's shit. My Mum was a druggy until she passed away last year, my dad left when I was 2 weeks old, I've been in and out of care from the age of 9 - 10, I have a short attention span and got diagnosed ADHD at a young age, I have a short temper and often lash out at the first sign of trouble, I'm lazy and can't hold down a job.. I have no concept of money or how to save, I live in a shitty one bedroom flat that I hate, I have 3 kids to 3 different women 1 I don't see, 2 I do.. a boy and a girl the youngest being 4 months and even now we have broke up and gone our seperate ways as she no longer wants a relationship but I do still see my daughter and my whole life has just been a huge fuck up. I just want a simple life like everyone else but a lack motivation and willingness stops that aswell as unpreventable stress that occurs constantly. What can I do.. my heart is in the right place and I do everything to try and please everyone but I just feel like I constantly get shit on.. I feel lonely, angry and upset and don't know what to do with myself anymore. I need a way out and try and improve myself for the sake of others around me like my children.

Help