Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's Space

Dave's Space

I don't think the title could be any more clearer. If this time I am to be trolled by those I have on ignore and the others to whom it is well known one has nothing in common with, then let their true nature be shown. On that score, there are others of us that know we are on different pages, but we are at least respectful enough to leave the other well alone.

Now - let's hope I can move on without such distraction.

I have about 10 minutes left before I do more laps of the hockey oval, so I will make this post real quick:

Philosophy The Nature of Reality, The After-Life, Belief System Territories & More

One thing that has really benefited me during my self recovery searches on the internet, is an ability to open up and glean information from sources that I think are absolutely fucking nuts! Once you have been fucked over by the church and likes wise BS, there is not much that can surprise one.

The thing that really stands out in the first half of this video is "How we create our own realities" - I've been doing exactly this since I gave up my meds and stopped eating all poison that most folks think is a treat. I talked about acceptance ... or was in the process of in my other thread before it was hijacked - but the fact is, we need more than just one key to make it through this resistant existence otherwise known as form. (Form = Flesh & Addiction) ... anyways:

Creating Ones Own Reality is where it is at - BUT - it need not be a lone affair as the ability to build strong bridges is where it's really at.

LOL - I think of the filtration Process in that. Pun intended Dahila - re PM ...

I think this time YES - now I can ignore the "true nature" that will this time be surely revealed, with a need to go on any further ... but let onlookers see for themselves. I know I said it before ... but I am feeling pretty good about the up coming space I have made for a V-log attempt.

Adios ... until next post.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

[/url]
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

106kg down to 77kg - 233lbs down to 167lbs. - almost 30kg down.

wowwwwwwwwwwwww I wish it was me. you look 20 years younger and the body oh jeez
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Slow down there - I have not updated photo just yet. - No after shots this time from me.

(sorry I skipped out on your last thread... I fear I went a little backwards a few weeks ago. I was in therapy, but it ended as it was only ever intended to be a 4 week course and was having trouble adjusting to the idea of being without it. Especially as last week I had too many things on-a poetry reading (though I ended up not going because I had a meltdown), I was scared about going to my sister's birthday (but i went and it was good-I stayed out until the end). I made the mistake of assuming that after the therapy course ended I would be cured...)

Good to see you again TreeStar. Srry you have been struggling. I hear ya on that front. I’ve decided to leave the group I am with, however more so because I think I have evolved beyond that point that particular group was at and or providing for me.

I hope you stabilize soon enough. I don’t believe in cures, I think such a term is more meant for selling rather than healing.

I’m off on a long trip today. My youngest boy is returning home for a bit.

I have a flat battery though. We are just waiting for road assist to come along. However I managed to type out a poem that I only just came across.

Here is a peom written by someone I recently met who was put on a ITO (Involuntary Treatment Order “there is nothing voluntary about it”)

BOXES & BINS:
    Life is such an extraordinary thing
    But somehow, we all end up
    In boxes & Bins

Some time not very long ago
    I told the story of my aggravation & agro

And just because of a piece of paper
    in the hand of a nurse
    I was treated like I had sinned
    I was under a curse

But I found out if you asked
    From all the right places
    That you can get help
    Even if it only starts in small places

For me, my recovery has become a lifestyle for me and something that I welcome each day. Such is how I now term my maintenance phase:

This week = working on relationships. Younger son is back living at home and doing well enough. Other kids doing as best they can like the rest of us. I'm also keeping focused on 80% full with good results. No meat for over a week now and feeling pretty good. Having cut out new contacts and the men's group has helped to reestablish balance with my overall routine. Was

That's about it for now. Still getting up at 5am for the most part. Gym is regular 3 times a week with jogging on the off days (sometime I hit the treadmill as well on gym days [depending how I feel]) - Sunday I spend inactive for the most part or just catch up on things around the house. I've recently included sunning myself out in the backyard which I think is helping quite a bit. Mostly because it's a time I am meditating as well as taking in natural vitamins. Vitamins that came straight from the source, unlike synthetic supplements. The only supp I take now is Vitamin D.

Lastly - taking in two large tea spoons of coconut oil in my herbal teas has been seeing excellent results for my skin and overall health. Not sure how long I will keep this up, but right now, it seems easy enough to include and no real down effects. The only thing I may not is a a blocked nose starting up during the evenings. This may be due to a curry paste I have been introducing into my evening meals. Other than the curry paste I only use whole foods (Not processed, dried or powdered) as toppings and add on flavors, ie - Apple cider vinegar, ginger, and so on.

Anyways - living like this is becoming quite natural to me now. Takes little effort for my mind to wrap around, although it does take effort in the kitchen and also with planning when going out of the house. I don't mind though, because it keeps me busy and focused on all that I do. I eat only small amounts and pretty much nutrient dense foods. Hydration mostly comes from eating soft fruits, juices and smoothies. My skin is always shiny and soft - only a few dry areas which is easily moisturized and then stays soft for long periods.

Hygiene is pretty good - another part of my routine that I now welcome and use a a gauge like the tinnitus in my ears. The later is not so bad of late, although I can tell when I am pushing myself as it starts to ring a higher pitch. Such is life for many as we age.

Joint wise - feeling really good! Elasticity has me thinking I might cap off living with more stretching. BUT - I'm content to leave things with the sunning and mediation for now. That and the coconut oil in my herbal teas with 80% full will be my new challenges for the following weeks.

Time to finish this lemon water now and pick up my daughter and do some laps.

Adios until next post.
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-26-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Losing weight will be a relieve for joints and muscles too. Try to stick to the routine, as long as possible and do not please, you know what I am going to say) fantastic, BTW I had seen you in the interview and on the pick with your sponsor, so I do not need the picture, I know how you look now) it is long way to go for me, but still on very low intake of carbs,
    My birthday is on August and my best friend she bought for me Express and milk frother Martello. It is fantastic machine and I enjoy one cappuccino a day and regular coffee too
    She thought that I do not need to wait for my birthday to get the gift. It was expensive so I m kind of thinking that I do not deserve it. What do you think D?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore