Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hello, a pleasure to be here

Hi guys,
    So I have stumbled on this forum because I was doing searches on Anxiety and Depression. What a surprise!
    I am Jamer, I am Male, I am 39, I am married and I have two children. I am self employed and I do love my life.
    For years I was scouring the net for answers to why I was feeling like I did.... years. Eventually though I found a way through the horror of what was happening daily.
    With that I have finally found peace in my life and so I thought that as so many kind and caring people helped me over the years, the least I could do is to give it back.
    I wrote or I am writing a blog and a free ebook but I cannot post a link to my blog here, eventually I will be able to. My book is not yet finished.
    I write because I feel that Anxiety and Depression are simply the most painful and frightening experiences I have ever had and it happened daily for around 7 years straight. The main problem that I had was that no one seemed to understand and the loneliness just got more and more consuming.
    I did get through it though and although I am not free of the affliction, I now live a really happy life. So please get in touch if I can help.
    Many thanks
    Jamer

I am happy to hear you are feeling better and good luck on the ebook.

Yes - Good luck on your eBook, you know where to find us when your done.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Jamer

Thanks for that, It was good to read such an upbeat posting. I can relate to what you say. I thought that most people felt like I did and so didn't know that it was not normal. It is only in the last ten years or so that it has got a lot worse and that i now recognise it as a form of anxiety. I am new here and there is so much to read here that i do not know where to start. Can you provided a brief summary of what you did as a stop gap until you finish your book or get your blog up and running.

Puna