Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

A helpful little book.

Anxiety & Panic: A Trick of the Mind - Available via Kindle store

I have just finished reading this, its length means its an easy quick read but offers a new way of looking at anxiety and panic. It has made me think of anxiety and panic in a different way.

Thanks for the information.

Great, thanks for sharing

reading books through this device is much simpler, but I want to get it off the computer to get it?

I like any book that gives helpful advice. However, I especially like books that help me that doesn't take long to read cover to cover.

It takes effort when wanting to help ourselves. If your feeling too taxed to read books like myself, then consider learning how to rip the text and import it into an app that can read it to you.

Well worth the effort.

Here is a LINK to the book for those who find the effort to search a little overwhelming.
    https://www.amazon.com/Anxiety-Panic...ck+of+the+Mind
    LOL Just kidding ... All the same ... More of a description and link would be helpful. People really don't have a long attention span these days ... (twit twit) which I guess was the point being made for this books fleeting read.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/