Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Question What is happening to me?

I've been suffering from agoraphobia, social phobia and GAD for about ten months now. It kind of hit me out of absolutely nowhere, but that's a whole other story.
    Things have gotten better and worse on and off since December, but these days I have this weird, confusing feeling.

I feel like I've gotten much better: my head feels clearer, I can visualize going places without feeling anxious etc. BUT, in some way, I still feel like I might be getting a set back at the same time.
    I had to tell one of my safe persons to leave yesterday, because my anxiety spiked, but later that night, I went outside for a (very short) walk - which I haven't been able to do in weeks.

As I'm typing this out, I feel like I'm about to burst with energy, and I have no idea where it's coming from.

I don't know if this is positive or negative, and it's honestly confusing the hell out of me.
    If anyone have experienced this, I'd be more than happy to receive some pointers of some sort.

I honestly don't feel like it's a bad thing, but then again I do - it's very confusing.

Thanks in advance!
    -Valentine

(Sorry if the post is a little messy...)

This is a feeling that has happened so many times in my life, and it is definitely positive. You are feeling in this way because you are actually doing things you were not capable of, like you said to go outside for a walk. Doing things you were not able to do lead you to the sensation (which is a beautiful sensation) that you can do everything you want.

And now it's your moment.
    Be concentrated, maybe write on a piece of paper what were the things you were not able to do and do them. You now have the power and the right motivation to start changing in better. I know the thought "I'm scared of bad sensations come back" it's difficult to manage, but focusing on things you want to do will delete negative thoughts completely.
    Mind Globe - Personal Development and Mental Health blog and resource
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The thing is - and this is the real killer - I get anxious going places I can usually go without a problem. That's what's weirding me out.. I don't get it.