Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Unhappy Haven't been here in a while, I feel like I am dying......

Hello everyone, I haven't been here in a while, but just need some advice or encouragement. This has not been a good year for me in reference to my anxiety.
    I am having some horrible symptoms and I am praying they are only anxiety. I AM under a lot of stress right now because my husband is getting ready to retire from the military next month after 20 years. My 5 kids and I are getting ready to move in with my parents for an undetermined amount of time, while my husband stays here and works. It's a long story, but there are huge changes happening in our life right now.
    I am going to list my symptoms, if ya'll could just tell me if you have ever had these symptoms before with anxiety, I would appreciate it:

MAJOR stomach issues (mainly constant gas)
    severe fatigue
    left side pain (shoulder, rib cage, etc...)
    feeling weak in my body
    shakiness
    irritable all the time
    low pulse at times

I am sure I am missing some, but these are constant (except for the low pulse). I am trying to get a hold of myself because I have so much going on and my kids need me. I do take Xanax on occasion, but I am trying not to take it too much.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    "Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths."
    — Charles H. Spurgeon

Anxiety definitely makes me very irritable.

My anxiety gives me crazy stomach problems. I've heard that when you're anxious your body feels weak as a result of mental stress. I also suffer from weird unexplained body pains. Anxiety does some crazy stuff.. That's for sure.

Good luck!

I to have had the stomach issues, fatigue and shakiness. The shakiness was the worst for me. It took over a month for it to settle down enough for me to deal with it. I still get it occasionally but nothing like it was before. I actually started on Lexapro which helped me a ton. I also take B12 which I read helps and I believe it does. Maybe talk to your doctor about these and see what he recommends.