I know this may sound little crazy, but since i started sungazing my panic attacks and my fatigue are gone. Ive suffered from anxiety disorders ever since i was 12, didnt tell anyone or asked for any help untill it got its severe stage. I started going to therapy sessions, taking medications, supplements, herbs pretty much anything you can think of but nothing really worked for me so i knind of started to give up on things. i came across this guy from India who calls himself HRM, he basically teaches how to do this practice. for those of you who dont know, sungazing is pretty much open eye meditation where you simply gaze at the sun during safe hours which are an hour after sunrise and an hour before sunset. You always start in 10 seceond mark and gradually adding 10 seconds each day(recommended if its done when the sun is at its lowest), please DO NOT attempt to do it when its not sunset or sunrise because you will damage your eyes. I recommend to go check out what HRM has to say and how to do it. Hundreds of people form all over the world report benefits. Be patient for benefits to be noticed, for me i didnt feel any difference untill reached in 7 minute mark. If you worry that you may damage your eyes, im here to tell you after doing this for over 7 mounths my eyes are perfectly healthy. Other benefits ive noticed are increased memory and concentration, im just more calm in general. My body aches and joint pain pretty much dissapeared also.So give it a try and see what happens.