So I have come home for good after 3 years. I have just about finished university not with the grade I wanted and I got a job that didn't last as long as I was hoping.

I have my dissertation due in two weeks and my new job starts next week. The issue has come round to home life. I love my parents to bits although they have had their bad parts they have always been there for me. My mum is an alcoholic even though it's been questioned its becoming clearer and her habits are getting so much worse. She now drinks in the morning and she will admit she been drinking. I know I can't stop her but It brakes me down. My dad has paranoia which he claims he didn't have and the medication was for his heart. He's also a control freak and even though I'm 22 I have to be in before a time, I can't be left in the house alone and I cant look after myself even though I moved away for 3 years. He will never admit he's wrong and will blame everyone else for bad happenings.Since the age of 6 I can remember breaking up fights and dealing with both of these issues and its affected me through school and around other people.

I know my parents ain't happy, but they won't leave each other and when it kicks off, it's horrible. My dad doesn't understand why I keep away and blames my mum. My mum just shuts herself off and drinks and I'm stuck in the middle feeling like nothings ever going to get better.

Until I get a full time job I can't move out and still then i will struggle. I have a great boyfriend who's always there but i don't want to put this on him or depend on him at all but it's horrible to stay away for the weekend and come back and feel this low about it all.

I don't know what to do anymore.