Last year I would have panic attacks walking past a museum. (I live in NYC). For a couple of months I was able to walk past it and it didn't bother me anymore. Two weeks ago I was walking past it and I felt like I was going to fall and needed something to hold on to. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't continue walking down the street, but some how I did. When I look at the sky I feel trapped in the world and like the world is fake and I am in some strange universe and I am just some small person on the ground. Every time I go outside now I tell myself I should be anxious and I always feel so strange now when I go outside, everything seems different. Even when I am home I am constantly thinking about why I feel this way and why I am so anxious and it is never going away. It is all I think about now and the thought is never getting out of my head. I feel my life is ruined because I will never look at the world the same way now and feel so panicked every time I go out. I don't know what to do its all I think about and I can't function. Am I crazy or does anyone else feel this way? Is there anything I should do? I do exposure therapy for my social anxiety because I cannot talk to anyone at my school and am completely isolated. I have been taking zoloft for about 2 months. Is it possible this worsened my anxiety?