Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

PLEASE ANSWER -Cycle

I am currently sensitized due to a recent panic attack. Now I am STUCK in this cycle. I worry about my future ---> Feel overwhelmed that I'll never do these things ----> Creates anxiety, I worry that until I figure it all out, I will be anxious and eventually go insane or die. This is SO stupid, I know this because I've never been worried much about the future. I think I have just tricked myself into believing this. I think it all comes back to the fear of fear, not so much the worry it's self. I feel like I'll never be able to take steps to make a good future because of my anxiety, and I can't heal because I have the anxiety over not having a plan right now?! I can't take big steps right now, I'll have to do it slowly because I am agoraphobic, 22, no job, etc. etc. This makes everything worse. The whole not having a plan thing.
    -Your best days are ahead of you-

Doctor, therapy, meditation
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Doctor, therapy, meditation
    Thanks for telling me something I already know. I have no insurance, so there goes that, I am also agoraphobic with no car.

I do not have insurance either, so no therapy for me, but meditation probably works better than therapy. Doctors, you can see doc in States without insurance, Can you? It is free to see the doc in Canada, but therapy is paid. Medication; I have to pay for it too..
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I do not have insurance either, so no therapy for me, but meditation probably works better than therapy. Doctors, you can see doc in States without insurance, Can you? It is free to see the doc in Canada, but therapy is paid. Medication; I have to pay for it too..
    Sorry if I came off as rude last time, just highly stressed, but no, nothing is free here and I don't own a car to get there if I could afford it anyway. I have no income to pay for medications.

Chris I had not see the rudeness, no worries, I sometimes come as rude to other people even it is not my intention, rather the expression in second language. I can be bitchy, I often am. ) At least you can write about being stressed or maybe even to talk to someone, I can not, I close up like a clam, suffer in silence, which is not good) Please, please give a try to meditation. It is easy and cost nothing, and has awesome side effects)
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

My sister and her husband are flat broke and owe money so I found for them a health place that only charges on what you can afford. Since they couldn't afford anything, they weren't charged anything. I actually found the place for them by starting off by calling the "Obamacare" phone number and told them my sister can't afford to buy health insurance, so where can she go. They helped me find this place for them.

Some companies will provide medications for people who can't afford them. My sister got Abilify free for one year. Generics aren't too expensive either. Talk to a doctor of some kind and just get the ball rolling.