Hello, all. I've been here before, but recently fell under some more anxiety. Does anyone know if it's normal while you're in these spells of anxiety to start a worry habit, mostly because you're just afraid of the anxiety the worry produces? For example, I am worried about my future, my success, what I'll do in life, etc, etc. It makes me feel uncertainty, uneasy, and anxious. Now normally, I do not worry about these things, I am usually able to take it day by day, just fine and dandy. It's weird because some moments, I am confident about it, others it makes me anxious. Does anxiety creates these worries, to an un-normal amount like this? Will it fade away? Funny I ask this, because last time I was under one of these "spells" it faded away.. but it's almost like I have to be certain it will. I think it more or less all comes back to the fear of anxiety. Fear of doing all these things in my future because I feel like I won't be able to cope with or handle the anxiety that comes with success, and work, and living on my own, etc. Anyone relate that has overcome this problem? Thanks for any advice or nice comments....