Hello, Hope everyone is okay!. So I don't even know if this is anxiety or what or just me being silly, anyway i'll let you know a little bit what goes on in my head. So I over think an awful lot about any given situation, I'll go into dark parts of my mind and just constantly think of what if's and stuff. I always need to be in control of a situation or i'll just constantly think of what could go wrong, I need to know dates and times of things just to put my mind at rest and I always think bad about myself.
If I am going somewhere i'll constantly think about it till that day arrives and it is over with, I think about what people will think of me and i'll always think the worst. I just feel like I wish I could take a break from my own mind because that much stuff is going through it, I even give myself headaches because I over-think that much. I don't want to go see anyone about this incase they think I am being stupid, could anyone shed any light on what is going on in my head and if anyone else feels this way? thanks, lovely to meet you all. x