Does anyone else get a feeling like their mind is a giant mental block? I started university 4 months ago for a top up course. About 2 months prior to that, I lost my granddad, my first major loss, first funeral. Since then I've felt "out of it", just, not my normal self. I get health anxiety anyway so that caused me to get even more anxious than I already was about how I felt. It seems I've slowly got worse. I find it a challenge just to drive my car now and I feel like I'm going insane. I drove to university today, stopped 10 minutes, came home, shouted so loud in the car and then felt terrible the rest of the day. I just don't know how I feel. Any time I think about how I feel, I end up just going, "I don't know".

I don't see a way out of it. I did counselling and it helped, but I had to leave because I could get counselling at university (but only for a shorter time), so I went to GP and recommended CBT instead so I'm on the waiting list for that. I really don't think I am going to pass this year; I can hardly live my life as it is, without going to university and studying too. I'm so scared :'(