Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Cool Cant Eat Regular Food, Stuck Big Time on Chewy, Gooey, Trashy Foods.

So now I am sick and tired of eating NORMAL, boring old, hum drum meals. They have taken away my fresh n Easy store nearby and I am left w/o any convenient salads to munch on. So I have gone down another pathos and have began eating chewy, gooey, sweet,and delicious, No Not Apples, BUT delicious , yummy , sweet, sorrowfully hip enlarging carbs and fatty foods. I eat them so quickly that I am almost eating in my sleep. my tummy is beginning to grow stairs and the side love handles are even more so of a nightmare. All because they took my salad bar away from me. I am secretly self destructing and trying to see how quickly I may do so with yummy foods, and at least enjoy it as i fall to the rise of the numbers on the scale and measuring tape, and dental bills are slowly adding up too. So , is this self sabotage or what???A CLASSIC CASE of it TOO, ha?????Every time I eat I feel how huge I have become and somehow am enjoying this fat body of mine, and trying to see how quickly I can increase my jean size. Then I plan to go on a CRASH DIET and drop 100 LBS in a few months, like ALL the Hollywood stars do for movie rollz.....What is my psych label NEUROTIC or Munchkin Syndrome self induced obesity, I can always run to the ER when I have had too much sugar and pretend to be having a diabetic sugar reaction too, tee -hee.....(Ughhh, i'm so bored !!!!!)

Does your fast food place give you any free food?

Yep, been there and still there ,ever since i quit smoking. Hey, let me know how that crash diet goes though
    " it is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ", Mark Twain.

Never asked, dont wanna fell like the Homeless people they made fun of during my training 1st week there.