Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Hybrid View

Question Wish i Could Take a Handful of Sleeping pills on Stressful Nights

I work AM job so cant always over medicate. But on nights where the next day I dont work early, i have been taking extra sleeping rx to sleep in more and try and relax after a hard night at my 2nd job which I dont really wish to have but my 1st sub job isnt paying me enough to survive on and cant do anything about my job situation currently , except pray that 1 night I dont awaken the next morning to ever see another MISERABLE day of unfair and cruel treatment from my new superiors at this Fast Food job where the asst mgr is treating me miserably---Like Cinderella.

Since there are lots of fast food places around, stick it out and then look for a better place to work when you have built up enough time to quit. Don't know if any fast food places are good but maybe a different one would be better.

You should try find another place to work, better than this. We all have hard times when we need to be strong, don't get depressed.
    Anti-anxiety: Xanax ( alprazolam )
    Anti-depressants: Zoloft pills
    Pillsforall.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1Bluerose68 View Post
    I work AM job so cant always over medicate. But on nights where the next day I dont work early, i have been taking extra sleeping rx to sleep in more and try and relax after a hard night at my 2nd job which I dont really wish to have but my 1st sub job isnt paying me enough to survive on and cant do anything about my job situation currently , except pray that 1 night I dont awaken the next morning to ever see another MISERABLE day of unfair and cruel treatment from my new superiors at this Fast Food job where the asst mgr is treating me miserably---Like Cinderella.
    During my worst anxiety fits, a cup of chamomile tea worked miracles for me. It thought it could not be that simple, but omg the difference in sleep was astonishing. I went from not being able to sleep and waking up after 2 hours to a full blown 12 hour sleep lol