Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Diabetes, heart problems, being pregnant, getting attacked, getting kidnapped, getting arrested, dogs, moths, heights, the dark, large public crowds, elevators, humiliation, failure, being in a relationship, being followed/stalked, anything health related.
    I probably have more but can't think of them.

As a child, I hated the site of blood. One time I almost passed out at the site of blood.

But that problem for me went away when I became a teenager. And as an adult, I still no longer have issues with seeing blood.

Police Officers, Prison Wardens, Child Protection Officers and just about any other form of Authority in Modern Culture.

Needles give me the willies. But nothing major.

Emetophobia used to be a big problem for me throughout my teens and early twenties. It triggered my panic attacks and made it very difficult for me to be become involve in social events involving food. I can manage it fairly well today, but my anxiety triggers a series of minor fears that make me very uncomfortable.
    Also, elevators, especially the old cramped ones.

The dentist.

Too many to list. Lol. No, really. I have a phobia with things pertaining to eyes. I think that developed from a movie I watched as a child. Spiders. Health related things.