Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What phobia(s) do you have?

Here is my list:

Cockroaches, needles, public speaking, crowds, socializing, germs, hospitals, small spaces, being alone, failure, birds, being in love, bees,etc. My list is longer but I will end it here.

enclosed spaces, planes, and the NYC subway.

Crowds, people, being in a situation that is out of my control, health, the unknown, heights (to name a few)

dark, silence, large crowds, small spaces, peoples intentions, heights, getting hurt, failing, friends leaving me, drowning, public speaking, the list goes on and on and on

Social, planes, everything what has to do with death/illness(just a movie can trigger it :/), animals that i dont know, darkness and aloooooot more.....

The big three; cancer, heart disease and stroke. not necessarily in that order.

Mostly fear of having a heart attack.

I used to fear getting the mail.

Acrophobia for one, not crazy about heights.

I used to be afraid of climbing ladders. I didn't feel fear if I went up a ladder for just a few steps. But if I went higher than that, I'd get a little spooked, as I didn't trust ladders.

However, my anxieties over the last six or seven years have decreased dramatically thanks to a combination of psychotherapy and psychiatric meds. So it's possible that I wouldn't become afraid of climbing a ladder real high nowadays. I don't know since I haven't tried climbing a ladder in ten years or so.