Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

My Klonopin is chipped, help.

I was taking Klonopin for 2 years .5mg 3 times a day for GAD, works wonderfully, but there is one part that I am scared is that I have a fear of having withdrawal symptoms when the pill gets ruined or chipped.

One day, I was going to take pills, then suddenly, I saw some pills chipped, most are minor, while one is 25% chipped off.

I am scared that if I take the minor chipped .5mg pills, I would go into a withdrawal, but in a taper-like form, but How could I handle with these chipped pills.

would I develop withdrawals, because the .5mg is chipped in which it can pull off some mgs out. Most of my pills are fine, but my main concern is the chipped pills. There's any good advice that I can take them without having accidental withdrawals.

That's the craziest thing I had ever read
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

"...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

You should be fine. Klonopin is a long-acting medication that stays in the body. A tiny bit missing might be slightly noticed by you, but on the next pill you will be fine. You only would go into withdrawals if you just stopped taking it all together.