Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I got tv series Temple, I think I should start watching. I have first season
    oooooo Evil; how was it, is it worth watching Sal? Ok I found the answer reading your post to the very end
    Well you might not be the same as me. I was hoping it was going to be along the lines of science disproving the religious teachings/beliefs. However, it seemed to me to be the other way around, religion trying to disprove science. Sure there is the unexplained and I can accept the unknown and just say I don't know. I believe in spirituality and that there is more than meets the eye, But when religion tries to disprove things that have already been proven (the world is round for example) I have a problem with that. Maybe you might like it, Don't go by me though D, but when it got to praying I turned it off. When things get over religious it triggers me for some reason.

EDIT: Just had to correct many mistakes. sorry guys, brain fog city here - 15MG of Zyprexa will do that do ya
    Last edited by salvator here; 09-27-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Here is the first episode supposedly. I say that because my browser won't play it.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/evil/

• Forensic psychologist Kristen Bouchard is hired by the Catholic Church to work with David Acosta, a priest-in-training, and contractor Ben Shakir, to determine whether a serial killer is possessed by a demon or merely a psychopath

As I said D, you may feel differently than myself. Let me know what you think if you do decide to watch though. Maybe I'll try again next week.
    Last edited by salvator here; 09-27-2019 at 10:36 PM.

oh no religion in general is bad for me, so I do avoid it . Thank you Sal for summary
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

No problem Dahila. Yeah, same here with religion, a huge trigger for me as well. I prefer to avoid it as much as possible.

Lately another cult like religious is the Climate change, oh this is a trigger for me , Major one
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Well I try anyway to avoid triggers as much as can be in these polarized times, but not easy to do. When out in public if I overhear something that triggers me I just put on a blank face so as to not give them the satisfaction to see a reaction from me if that makes sense. I can be flexible and always willing to agree to disagree. People are pushy more so now than any other time I can recall. Honestly more and more I'm feeling like I'll just be a loner for the rest of my life with only little social interaction. I don't know I even could change anymore, or that I even desire to.

I just got done watching the New England Patriots defeat the Buffalo Bills 16-10 on my television.

Watching AMC per usual on Sunday.

3 rd episode of
    Temple; not is is not about religion. Very interesting series
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Tonight I'll be watching The Conners at 8 pm.