Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Hey, has anyone tried turmeric tea? It's good for inflammations.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    Hey, has anyone tried turmeric tea? It's good for inflammations.
    Yes, actually, I have and still have it in the cabinet somewhere. Regrettably, I didn't find it helpful, but certainly worth a shot - I recommend adding natural agave rather than milk

You should not drink it too often though as it's a blood thinner esp if you're on anticoagulants.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthydr View Post
    You should not drink it too often though as it's a blood thinner esp if you're on anticoagulants.
    Thank u, I didn't know that actually, I am on a blood thinner. It doesn't taste good with milk and sugar (not to my liking anyway). I find when drinking tea, its the experience that counts. I also enjoy coffee at times; as well. Right now, I've been experimenting with Coriander Tea - the brand I've been using is from Sri Lanka. I find honey with 1/2 packet of aspartame (bad Sal ... hehe) is refreshing. Please use caution with phenylalanine .. as it can increase anxiety in some people.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    I find when drinking tea, its the experience that counts. I also enjoy coffee at times; as well. Please use caution with phenylalanine .. as it can increase anxiety in some people.
    I agree. It's the experience that counts. I drink coffee in the morning before I do my daily tasks and it's been my ritual ever since.

Yes, I quite enjoy tea

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    I need a miracle cure for this hay fever!
    Apparently, there's none. All we can do is relieve the symptoms and stay out of pollens.

Yup, don't go near pollens definitely! Or wear a mask I think then immediately take a bath when you get home.

How I wish, there's a miracle cure but I agree, there's no other way to get rid or avoid it but to not come near pollens.

I am allergic to a lot of things, pollen is one of them, I am on MMS and DMSO and it seems to help a lot, few weeks ago I was hugging and petting my daughter cats, without any attacks and hives, I take also NAC it all seems to help , It was such a pleasure to hug the cute cuts, first time after probably 20 years. I do not have to add that I love animals all of them
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore