I was sure i had just replaced my Dulera inhaler the other month. I had just checked the amount in it remaining like a week ago and it said something like 148 or so, puffs left. So this evening my younger bro and i had to move the fridge around so I could determine what was wrong with the frige not keeping my food cold enuf. Then after we were done I had to sweep and immerse myself in the dust and then went to room to use my inhaler before bed and it was empty. This was like A plan to kill me???First the frige went out, then i had to mop and dust and sweep round it, im a neat freak too, like Monk on TV. So next of course was my need to use my nightly dose of 2 puffs, which I had just used yesterday and dont recall it being at 0 puffs???I feel like someone took my new 1 and switched it with the old 1 I had thrown in the garbage a week ago or so. I swear to god with all the things going wrong round here i am feeling super anxious about being STALKED by some freak of a person to cheap or uninsured to p/u their own asthma inhaler.