Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    always bottle, it is healthier and does not change the taste of beer. I pop in clonazepam when anxious and sometimes beer )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I eat food, usually salty or sweets. Then I go and work up a good sweat at the local gym. Then I take a nice bubble bath and then I read these forums and then I try and get some sleep.

Mixing alcohol and meds is very bad for you.....Slows your respirations down and other side effects like brain damage if not enough O2 gets delivered to the brain.

This is all super helpful. To help with my anxiety, I'm working on a project creating a system where every time I trigger a sensor (for me it would be by rubbing my necklace that has a sensor on it, for others it could be clicking a pen, twirling something in your hands, whatever you would want your "secret gesture" to be) data such as location, time, temperature, a sound clip, etc would be captured. Then you could add notes to it later and really get a sense of why you were anxious, and automatically share that data with your support system so that they know you need a little extra help without you bringing it up.

When I am anxious, I often am so cloudy headed that I can't recognize the source or trigger. Essentially I am looking to monitor my anxiety as you would your steps. I feel like this record would be so helpful for me and my support system to better understand my anxiety and take control.

I am wondering what you all would use this kind of data for. What kind of information would you want to see? What would you use it for? To track for yourself in order to change a behaviour? To share with your support system? To bring up conversations with your support system? What would your "secret gesture" be? You've mentioned playing with hair and eating food. Could you have a secret 'anxiety treat' and every time you open the bag it notifies your network?

I would love your help!

I get fidgety...when that happens if possible I get up and take a short walk and try to put the anxiety in perspective and talk myself down to avoid full attack.

Blue I know and I am the one who does not. I am too old for this, It was answer to Nixon : bottle or can--beer))
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore