Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

New to the forums and half a few questions

For years I have been dealing with crippling social anxiety and panic attacks. The anxiety is so bad that I hardly leave the house, get little to no sleep, can't even hold a job all because the anxiety and panic attacks become so crippling I'm scared to engage in any social situation. Today I was prescribed Zoloft 50mg once daily, Klonopin .5 once in the morning, once at lunch time, and once at bed time, and xanex .5 as needed for panic attacks. What can I expect from these meds so I know how ill feel. I'm tired of being scared of life and want to start living the way I should be able to.
    thanks

welcome to the forum Spear1368. you are not alone there are many people here who experience what you experiencing. i would tell you my story but now is not probably the right time. anyways have a look round and make yourself at home. put some conversations out there. happy fishing!
    cough and the world coughs with you. fart and you fart alone
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi and welcome to the forum!