Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Skype Friends

Skype Friends

Hi there,

I am just wondering if people have a skype group going, preferably something with active calls and users, with my anxiety i have noticed that i need constant conversation in order to not have panic attacks atm. If anyone knows of one please let me know or add me on Skype live:centril.gaming Thank you so much for all the help in advanced!

For contacts, you could try the local toilets in your community. Apparently such places regularly advertise for meetups and a good time? Not sure its for peple with anxiety though. You might actually come away with more issues than when you first arrived.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-06-2015 at 01:57 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Ponder you are poisoning the youngster )) and I am a b**** I find it funny pff..................
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore